Pro Football Focus Ranking of the 32 teams

scine09

4 minutes ago, japan said:

He was, but he was also throwing to Andre Johnson as the #1 option.  He was double-clutching his throws because he didn't trust AJ to be in the right spots.  As soon as AJ was demoted and Matthews promoted, he took off.

Good point.  I do think that played a role.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when our biggest perceived problem on offense is the #2 TE we are in good shape IMO!  What a difference a year makes

This is why we need Austin Johnson to break out this year. I think he's primed to do it, too. If he does, our defense really elevates, IMO. 

When LeShaun Sims took over for Perrish Cox, the pass defense showed improvement. I'll say it: I think we have something in Sims and cannot wait to see him paired with more talent in Ryan and Jackson.

1 hour ago, japan said:

Ridiculous.  

It's ok to admit that you were wrong.  As soon as Mariota was declared a spread QB who can't throw deep, he explodes and becomes a deep ball passer.  You were way wrong.

Right, he sucked, improved and exploded, that's what happened. No biggie, he's a young player

When MM  does well he plays perfectly.  His ceiling is so high, it makes his bad games look much much worse in comparison.

Consistency is definitely what the Titans want to see.  This year will be awesome.

Edited by patsplat

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Right, he sucked, improved and exploded, that's what happened. No biggie, he's a young player

My point is that it was silly of you to be saying he was a spread QB and that Wentz was a better prospect when neither of those were the case. It was an overreaction to the max. 

Edited by japan

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

There's no question that MM was struggling early in the season. And it wasn't just on his bad WRs. He was missing guys who were open on relatively easy passes.

It's fine. He got better. But there's no reason to deny when he was struggling.

Exactly, no reason to cry about it

Hes on track

20 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You think Mariota is a finished product along with having shown the same level of performance week after week for his career?

No. I'm knowingly chuckling at Omans response. 

You evidently haven't been following this conversation. 

Edited by japan

7 minutes ago, japan said:

No. I'm knowingly chuckling at Omans response. 

You evidently haven't been following this conversation. 

I wasn't sure if you were like the idiots on here who actually do get sooooooo offended with everything MM and can't actually see that he's able to be truthfully criticized.