Auto Industry Moving Jobs

ChesterCopperpot1

Trump had done NOTHING is his first 100 days. NO legislation has been passed. His crazy assed travel ban was unconstitutional and the was the closest he came to actually doing something.

I know some people in Canada and they've told me all the big software and tech companies are opening up big shops just north of the border near Vancouver.  Google, Microsoft, etc.

Apparently Trump's immigration policies are affecting their abilities to keep valuable employees who were here on H1-B's. 

So they're just moving operations to Canada and getting them Canadian visas instead. 

19 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Our nation's unemployment rate is at it's lowest rate in a decade

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/05/news/economy/april-jobs-report-us-economy/index.html 

Yeah I hear McDonalds need help. Why is the auto industry laying off thousands if things are so great?

The main thing that happened when Trump was elected was that conservatives can now feel that the economy has improved. It's finally ok for them to feel it because their guy is president.

When Obama was president they had to ignore the progress. Now that Trump is president they just attribute it all to Trump. 

The economy went from dog shit to gold in the 5 months Trump has been president!

The once fake unemployment numbers are now real. We went from like 40% unemployment to 4.4% so fast! 

You guys also don't even see how ridiculous you all look on this issue.

Also lol at Tux posting a CNN article. What a troll 

Archived