"Drain the Swamp" means "Hire 100 lobbyists"

freakingeek

4 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Trump supporters can't engage on the substance. Not here, not in the BCRA thread, not in the economy thread. It's all "Trump is the greatest and anything negative is fake news."
Pitiful.

thor was honest, he said "Why should I care". That's just it right there, they don't care.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good gawd.  Another one.

Oh, the libtard card.  That means you win, huh? Ok, let me explain this. 1.  We aren't talking about Obama.   His term is over, for better or worse.   We're talking about Trump.  Try to focu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

thor was honest, he said "Why should I care". That's just it right there, they don't care.

But why should they? If they're lives are as bad as I keep hearing, i.e. that middle America is struggling and reaching a point of desperation. They've been ignored etc. Banked on some sort of job that is being automated and exported. It must seem watching their team win a Superbowl and watching the evil Government be fucked over from the inside are the last remaining joys left.

13 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

But why should they? If they're lives are as bad as I keep hearing, i.e. that middle America is struggling and reaching a point of desperation. They've been ignored etc. Banked on some sort of job that is being automated and exported. It must seem watching their team win a Superbowl and watching the evil Government be fucked over from the inside are the last remaining joys left.

It's embarrassing to get conned, it makes you look stupid. You either admit you were scammed and look stupid or you simply deny reality and say everything is fake.

8 hours ago, Titanjuicy said:

The above is strictly opinion.

I did not need any critical thinking skills to know Mariota was drafted by the Titans. I just watched it, witnessed it.

I believe it to be a fact using my critical thinking skills that thor is a fuck face. His many posts only confirm it. But, that is really not fact is it? It is my biased opinion.

CNN imposing New rules

Google that.  Pick whichever news source you want to read.  Heck, CNN was one of your main sources for news, go there. Then answer this question.

Why?

Just think about what you read. Don't feel, just think

Edited by GFTitans

7 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Trump supporters can't engage on the substance. Not here, not in the BCRA thread, not in the economy thread. It's all "Trump is the greatest and anything negative is fake news."
Pitiful.

I have been giving nothing but substance.  

You people are all, Russia Russia Russia.  Hate hate hate.  Riot, shoot people,  gimme free shit. 

And before you go race, which you are going to," you people " = leftards.. 

Edit:     Why did I have to add that last part.  That should speak volumes To a thinking person!. 

Edited by GFTitans

8 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Is this speaking from experience watching the community organizer fall flat on his face and fail to deliver on most of his promises? His crown jewel achievement, a piece of shit healthcare bill, writhing in agony in front of the whole world.

I think they are most upset because every achievement of obumma is being ripped out by the roots and tossed. He will be nothing more than a bad memory soon.   If obumba would have followed the constitution and made law instead of executive orders, well then he would not be so easily erased.  Thank God he was too stupid to understand our constitution. 

37 minutes ago, GFTitans said:

CNN imposing New rules

Google that.  Pick whichever news source you want to read.  Heck, CNN was one of your main sources for news, go there. Then answer this question.

Why?

The irony here is likely lost on you.

12 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Or was it the amazing Middle East policy that led to more destabilization and creation of ISIS?

Don't forget the arab spring.  What a success that was for world peace. 

56 minutes ago, GFTitans said:

CNN imposing New rules

Why?

Well, I do not watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC....ect. I do follow Trump on twitter and see how he says one thing one day and the opposite the next. I see video of him doing exactly the same thing. If Trump says the sky is purple, you guys agree and defend it. Then 10 minutes later Trump says the sky is yellow, not purple, and you guys agree and defend it. You guys defend every word he says, and then when he says the exact opposite, you still defend him.

This is not evidence of critical thinking. It is evidence of blindly defending his every word.

32 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

Well, I do not watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC....ect. I do follow Trump on twitter and see how he says one thing one day and the opposite the next. I see video of him doing exactly the same thing. If Trump says the sky is purple, you guys agree and defend it. Then 10 minutes later Trump says the sky is yellow, not purple, and you guys agree and defend it. You guys defend every word he says, and then when he says the exact opposite, you still defend him.

This is not evidence of critical thinking. It is evidence of blindly defending his every word.

Straw man is crap.  Examples please. When did he call the sky purple then say, nope its blue.  I don't mean him just learning and making informed moderations, I mean actually lying. Lying is what he's accused of.