What are the odds on Sharpe to IR

dannynj

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His draft slot is irrelevant. What he is as a WR and what they think he can be are the only two real factors. Sharpe started as the #1 last year (in a badly mismanaged group) then eventually got

I'd hope that we cut Harry Douglas before trying something like that. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

Maybe this guy, the wittiest of them all, can help me find it?

IMG_0249.PNG

IMG_0250.PNG

Oh no! You found the pictures I intentionally shared with the world! Damn!!!! Hopefully you don't find the pirate videos I posted.

The photographer said it was going to be a classy photoshoot. I'm pretty happy with my glamour shots.

Just now, Titanstattoo25 said:

And to think the Internet is considered people's "highlight reel." 

I just can't believe you found my top secret photos. Did someone put them on that fappening site again?

Now that I've seen those photos, I'm totally on board with Sharpe having had a promising rookie year.

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

I just can't believe you found my top secret photos. Did someone put them on that fappening site again?

Now that I've seen those photos, I'm totally on board with Sharpe having had a promising rookie year.

Your retorts aren't even assuming anymore. 

Also you yourself said you thought he could be a number 3 receiver so you clearly didn't think he had a bad year either. 

Just now, Titanstattoo25 said:

Also you yourself said you thought he could be a number 3 receiver so you clearly didn't think he had a bad year either. 

Being a number three receiver after being the number one the year before is a pretty good sign he had a bad year.

1 minute ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

Your retorts aren't even assuming anymore.

You're being mocked by someone who wears a pirate eye-patch and posts intentionally awkward selfies on the internet ... absent the cover of anonymity. Of course you're not amused, moron.

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Being a number three receiver after being the number one the year before is a pretty good sign he had a bad year.

You're being mocked by someone who wears a pirate eye-patch and posts intentionally awkward selfies on the internet ... absent the cover of anonymity. Of course you're not amused, moron.

He was the number 2 (not number 1) out of necessity. JRob, malarkey, no reasonable fan EVER expected him to be a number 1/2. It was bc our receiving group was god awful. So being "demoted" to your ideal/proper spot, seems smart and less of an inclination of an awful year. 

Man the saying sticks and stones can breaks my bones but words can never hurt me clearly is not true. You calling me a moron just screwed up my Friday, weekend is ruined. 

7 minutes ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

He was the number 2 

After in-season season demotion, sure. Another sign of a bad year.

Did you just start following this team?

Here's a tip:

If a guy starts out as the #1, gets demoted to the #2, had almost no production for the final 3/4 of the year, gets negative comments from coaching and gets demoted to the fifth guy (or maybe cut) by the next season... he probably had a bad year.

Moron.

10 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

After in-season season demotion, sure. Another sign of a bad year.

Did you just start following this team?

Here's a tip:

If a guy starts out as the #1, gets demoted to the #2, had almost no production for the final 3/4 of the year, gets negative comments from coaching and gets demoted to the fifth guy (or maybe cut) by the next season... he probably had a bad year.

Moron.

Just start following this team?  Ha. Your wit is only outmatched by your ignorance. Your thoughts are incorrect and deserve no response. Ignorance is bliss so please enjoy!