Mariota is the best young QB in the NFL w/gifs

titansfb

3 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Making an assumption that a singular race prefers a QB over another because of his race.

Not only is he making assumptions for a whole race on the basis of 4 talking heads, he is pinning the whole race as racists by assuming they prefer a QB because of race.

Where did I state "the whole race"?  I said most. 

Twist away though.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pffffttttt..... Mariota relies on cheap parlor tricks like razor-sharp accuracy, no-look passes, and deadly red-zone efficiency to distract people from the fact that he doesn't throw from his cor

As an understudy of Rivers or Big Ben, the attributes you've been claiming all along Mett has, haven't materialized.  Because he's missing the key assets every good QB needs, and Mariota has in spades

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Making an assumption that a singular race prefers a QB over another because of his race.

Not only is he making assumptions for a whole race on the basis of 4 talking heads, he is pinning the whole race as racists by assuming they prefer a QB because of race.

Its actually a good topic because some of the guys he mentions are defiantly biased towards black qb's. But I refuse to engage because of his continual and blatant use of the term Blacks.

16 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Twist away though.

My problem is with you is using the term Blacks all the time not your take.

Edited by Huston

6 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Twist away though.

You used the word everyone in the context of discussing African Americans. 

Its definition is pretty clear.

If you wanna go with most we can do that to. Provide me the survey you used with a sample size in correlation to the population of African Americans to provide results of 51 percent in favour of Winston with a confidence interval of 99 percent.

That sample size is going to be bigger then McNabb and Penn.

Edited by TheBukafax

Take Stephen A. Smith for example.  He prefers Winston.  Why?  Because he's a leader.  A winner.  He provides absolutely no evidence as far as actual on field output that Winston is better.  It's clear that the only reason he prefers Winston is because of skin color.  And I have heard this exact same analysis from others.

I don't know about just any african-american analyst, (did I say it right? I'm genuine here) but I can tell you after years of watching Neon Deion he DEFINITELY leans that way. It's a shame, but in a way I understand.

Edited by TeamRobinson
Fixed spelling

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Take Stephen A. Smith for example.  He prefers Winston.  Why?  Because he's a leader.  A winner.  He provides absolutely no evidence as far as actual on field output that Winston is better.  It's clear that the only reason he prefers Winston is because of skin color.  And I have heard this exact same analysis from others.

WAT? Leader+Winner= Only reason he likes him is skin color? 

So was he lying about leader and winner if it's ONLY cause of skin colour?

Cognitive bias at an all time high I see. See what I did there? That sentence is a cognitive bias lmfao

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

WAT? Leader+Winner= Only reason he likes him is skin color? 

So was he lying about leader and winner if it's ONLY cause of skin colour?

Cognitive bias at an all time high I see. See what I did there? That sentence is a cognitive bias lmfao

Winner? ...