JakePA_Titan

First pick of the 2017 NBA draft is.....

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Now that Russell is on one of the few teams even worse than the Lakers, we'll see just how horrible he is in Brooklyn.

And we'll also see if Brook Lopez, Brandon Ingram, and Lonzo Ball are the new Kareem, Worthy, and Magic.....:rolleyes:

Yes we will.

And yea, like people are saying that. Lakers don't even know if Lopez will be here past the trade deadline. 

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Lakers are the Browns of the NBA until they prove otherwise.

They're two of the worst run teams in pro sports, and used to have a dynasty many years ago before becoming a complete joke.

Many years ago? It's been a lot more recent than any dynasties the Sixers or Browns thought they had.

You can't be the Browns with the History, even recent history the Lakers had. Won a title less than a decade ago. Smh. More over the top hate.

9 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Don't forget about Julius Randle! He's nearly averaged a double double for his career. 

More than Simmons. 

And Saric...who Philly covets.

Also guys, don't forget we'll be adding George in a year.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

38 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Lakers are going to suck big time this year.   Either the Sixers or Celtics are going to get a great pick out of it.

Ehhh, what's one more year.

13 hours ago, Titansfan920 said:

@JakePA_Titan I.....I can't even hate on pappa Ball anymore after Raw tonight. That was fucking gold.:4_joy:

Was pretty funny. Supposedly he told Magic that 90% of what he was doing was all a joke/gimmick.

I think it was smart by him. They made their own brand and the first one to represent that Brand is Lonzo. It was just promoting and talking it up. I understand what people were questioning the while ordeal but I don't think it effects Lonzo one bit.

Bink   

I mean you can hate on/criticize the Lakers for past off seasons but they are making good moves. Getting rid of the Mozgov contract was fantastic and Russell was a good price to pay. He is a much weaker prospect than Lonzo Ball. I give them an A for the draft for sure. I don't think they'll be a play off team, but I really don't think they should try to be right now. Build around Ball. 

Bink   
31 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Was pretty funny. Supposedly he told Magic that 90% of what he was doing was all a joke/gimmick.

I think it was smart by him. They made their own brand and the first one to represent that Brand is Lonzo. It was just promoting and talking it up. I understand what people were questioning the while ordeal but I don't think it effects Lonzo one bit.

I don't think it will affect Lonzo because he looks like the real deal to me and is the most level headed. I don't think the other sons will pan out as much. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.