Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JakePA_Titan

First pick of the 2017 NBA draft is.....

116 posts in this topic

Breaking: Celtics agree to trade No. 1 pick to 76ers, who will select Washington G Markelle Fultz; deal will be finalized Monday - sourcesvia @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

So question now is, Ball at 2 or does LA ship it?

Fultz, Embiid, Simmons. If they can stay healthy (granted, that's a very big if) it makes for one serious Big 3 in Philly.

Little Earl and CaliTitan3518 like this

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Does Boston use the 2018 and 2019 picks to try and trade for Paul George?

Sounds like Jimmie Butler of the Bulls is the target.

PHI gave up the #3 overall pick + the LAL pick in 2018 (protected if it is #1, if that happens the Sacto 2019 1st rounder goes to BOS) in the trade.  Nice trade as they finally get their guard to go with all those frontcourt pieces they have.

Unless Ball starts working out for other teams, he's probably headed to LA.  I've read that they want to trade the #2 overall pick too but for which player?

Edited by rns90

10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Fultz, Embiid, Simmons. If they can stay healthy (granted, that's a very big if) it makes for one serious Big 3 in Philly.

Oh does it. But LAs youngsters are already busts in your eyes. Philly has two players yet to step on the court and Embiid been hurt three years in a row. 

Sixers are the Browns of the NBA until they prove otherwise. 

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Oh does it. But LAs youngsters are already busts in your eyes. 

What does it tell you that LAL is even considering taking Ball (or Fox) after taking D'Angelo Russell two years ago?  On that one, they're telling us that Russell has been a disappointment relative to draft spot.

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Oh does it. But LAs youngsters are already busts in your eyes. Philly has two players yet to step on the court and Embiid been hurt three years in a row. 

Sixers are the Browns of the NBA until they prove otherwise. 

Lol.  Fultz, Embiid, Simmons, and Saric.  The Lakers can only dream of having that much talent for a long time.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, rns90 said:

What does it tell you that LAL is even considering taking Ball (or Fox) after taking D'Angelo Russell two years ago?  On that one, they're telling us that Russell has been a disappointment relative to draft spot.

It tells me that they think Ball could be that good.

You know you could make the same argument with Philly and their bigs, Right?

If Embiid is that good, why draft Okafor and Simmons? Also when they already have Saric? They also had Noel......

You look to improve your team. Ball is 6'6". And his game is different from Russell's. Russell is a perimeter player. Ball can play on the inside and the perimeter. 

And if they trade for George, does that mean they are ready to give up on Ingram too? No. But if the opportunity to make your team better presents itself, regardless of who you already have, you go for it.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Lol.  Fultz, Embiid, Simmons, and Saric.  The Lakers can only dream of having that much talent for a long time.

Only Philly fans can too because they aren't going to be playing on the court. Only in your imaginary thoughts will they exhibit their talent.

Look at yall. Already proclaiming Fultz an All Star or something...

It's funny the bias and hate that floods this board over anything Lakers.

I bet if LA drafts Ball y'all will automatically say he's gonna be a bust. If LA passes on him, y'all will thibk he's gonna be good and say LA is dumb for passing on him.

I can hear it now.

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Also, we don't have to dream. We can reminisce. And we don't have to go back that far.

For y'all, you have to continue dreaming about AI from 20 years ago.

Posted (edited)

NBA: Paul George tells Pacers he is leaving after next season, prefers to sign with Lakers as free agent in 2018 - The Verticalvia @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Uh ohh....

And we won't have to trade.....anything.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

As much as I hate his dad, I'm thinking Ball is and has to be the pick

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

NBA: Paul George tells Pacers he is leaving after next season, prefers to sign with Lakers as free agent in 2018 - The Verticalvia @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Still sure about that? I'll take George over your boy Fultz. Then draft whoever we do. Leaves us ammo to trade for a premier big. 

Keep your banged up Embiid and Simmons.

I would take the Sixers young guys over the Lakers in a heart beat. Randle, Russell, and Ingram havent really shown me anything to think they will turn into studs. Lakers only hope at being good again is by getting guys who arent currently on their roster.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor