Pre-Training Camp/Preseason Poll Record

Supdawg

Guess Titans Record Pre-Training Camp  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Titans W/L Record 2017

I'd like to do a comparison between this poll right now and the one we typically do close to the end of training camp to see how the narrative changes. I personally can get a really good feel of the team for the year on how they play in preseason. A lot of people downplay the preseason, but I do not. 

Let's vote on the 2017 Titans Record now and later. 

For the record, I am extremely high on the Titans right now. As long as we stay relatively healthy I think we dominate this year. 

It's early, and a ton can happen between now and opening day. However, I'm guessing 10-6. Whether that's good enough to win the division I do not know, but that's my guess.

7 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I ended up with 13-3 #1 seed in AFC when I ran the season simulator the first time so I'm sticking with that. This offense is going to BREAK OUT this year.

You have us as the #1 seed in the AFC? That's some simulator you've got there.  

I went through the schedule and went with 11-5. Only 3 games that I think we are the true under dog (Oakland, Seattle, Pittsburgh). We probably lose 1-2 division games and fuck everyone else in the ass. If we don't win over 10 games I'll be disappointed based on the schedule.

14 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I went through the schedule and went with 11-5. Only 3 games that I think we are the true under dog (Oakland, Seattle, Pittsburgh). We probably lose 1-2 division games and fuck everyone else in the ass. If we don't win over 10 games I'll be disappointed based on the schedule.

I'm going to the Oakland and Pittsburgh game lol. 2 of the toughest on the schedule