Icing On Cake - Tennessee, SIGN KAEPERNICK

TitanRein27

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this thread isn't going to die, can we at least move it into another forum?  At this point, 95% of it is political/off-topic now.

47 pages on a guy that the team will never sign.  That's TR for ya. 

You can't build an offense based on what Marcus does well, with his full-field reads, accuracy and quick release, and then plug Kaepernick into it. That has NO chance of succeeding.  That is not

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Where's @IsntLifeFunny. Still waiting on that guy

The bitch that called me a nigger and then these stupid mutherfuckers @Mercalius and @WG53 trying to cover it up

Naw we cool man, it was with an A. And on top of that, we are both aligned with the cloud monsters. From all my white bread training I've heard that isn't as offensive. They thought me that at Tennessee State, where I graduated from...you know the historically black college in Nashville? 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Wait did TGLC and I just become aligned? You gots a problem with the cloud monsters motherfucker??

It's not too late to turn back.  Listen to 1989 on repeat and say ten Hail-Shadys.   Your inner whiteness will rekindle with a fire so bright that even the nefarious cloud monsters can't overcast 

4 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Where's @IsntLifeFunny. Still waiting on that guy

The bitch that called me a nigger and then these stupid mutherfuckers @Mercalius and @WG53 trying to cover it up

Cover it up?  Jfc you're the dumbest person ever. Did nothing of the sort.

And where did he call you nigger?

That tropic thunder meme? No. Not quite.

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

It's not too late to turn back.  Listen to 1989 on repeat and say ten Hail-Shadys.   Your inner whiteness will rekindle with a fire so bright that even the nefarious cloud monsters can't overcast 

I don't know bro. I think I'm in too deep at this point. I mean hell my favorite artists are Kendrick and Bob Marley. I'm fucked and the cloud monsters won't ever let me out this shit homie. CMonsters4life

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

It'd be easier to find you.

Sure love everyone at TSU would love to know you called me a nigger for standing up for our race against the police.

lol dude just stop already. This is just too classic. You're killing me (Biggie) Smalls!

2 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Mufuckers are calling me racist where someone literally called me a nigger. And someone else is poking fun at our culture.

Dude I'm just trying to warn you of the dangers of allying with ethereal beings sent from the skies to eat kittens and spread anal warts.  If that's the crew you insist on backing - then I guess I can't stop you.  But there will be repercussions.   We know our enemy.  We no longer fear our enemy.  And we are armed with umbrellas....ellas...ellas...ellas.  Heh, Rihanna reference.  

Anyway, you still down for the werewolf gangbang I proposed earlier?