WR Eric Decker Meeting with Titans

Cyrus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't see why so many people act like Decker has one foot in the grave.  He's younger than Edelman, Greg Olson, and only six months older than Crabtree.  He's only a year and a half older than Dez.

Look at his sexy ass wife.

Close to happening?  

Posted Images

Website has been uncooperative, but meant to also add that I don't quite understand why some think the Titans should stand pat at WR. Decker has had some injuries, but he brings some additional size that the Titans still need. Decker fills the "big slot" role very well and has scored a lot of TDs in the league. 

He's likely a starter in the slot with Corey Davis at X and Matthews at Z. Tawyan Taylor won't be ready to contribute yet and I don't think the Titans are counting on Sharpe in any capacity at this point (injury and legal trouble). 

12 minutes ago, Ricky said:

You can never have too many good WR. If signed would push McBride or someone else off the roster. He would be a good mentor for Davis and Taylor. We need weapons. More the merrier. 

It would also push down Taylor at the very least. Decker isn't going to sign somewhere of his choice nearing the end of his career as the #4 willingly.

There's A LOT more involved in it than simply saying adding depth is good.