Post A Meme

A female friend of mine posted a pic of her son after she cut his hair for disciplinary reasons. It got shared and went viral and she was attacked non stop. In the after pic he was crying and bald. Her inbox(1000s) had death threats and hopes of her son committing suicide over it. It was shared like 10ks of times and had like 100k comments.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

A female friend of mine posted a pic of her son after she cut his hair for disciplinary reasons. It got shared and went viral and she was attacked non stop. In the after pic he was crying and bald. Her inbox(1000s) had death threats and hopes of her son committing suicide over it. It was shared like 10ks of times and had like 100k comments.

Damn, all that over a haircut? The internet is great for the most part, but people get a sense of immortality because of the anonymity it offers. Glad to see my pic made a few rounds though, i havent seen it anywhere else myself. 

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I remember seeing that actually