Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Dinx81   
Just now, abenjami said:

This is honestly hilarious. 

Believe it or not I made it myself. Im sure the idea of this meme has been out for ages though so its not like Im the first one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   
13 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Believe it or not I made it myself. Im sure the idea of this meme has been out for ages though so its not like Im the first one.

You could replace the bottom half with so many variations too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dinx81   
Just now, abenjami said:

You could replace the bottom half with so many variations too. 

I pondered making one of a guy jacking off, would have been even funnier than the one I just posted but...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
5 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Believe it or not I made it myself.

Really, I saw it on FB too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dinx81   
10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Really, I saw it on FB too

Are you on LBGT (liquor guns bacon and tits) or Rated R pages? I shared them there first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
Just now, Dinx81 said:

Are you on LBGT (liquor guns bacon and tits) or Rated R pages? I shared them there first

No, a friend posted it or shared it or something just on their wall.

I totally believe you made it and see how something like that could get shared and spread quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×