PK Believes Titans Will Discuss Bringing in Eric Decker.

I don't think we give up any assets (besides money of course) to go after Decker.I think we feel pretty good with where we're at and don't feel the need to spend more draft capital on the position.

P.S.: His wife is fucking smoking.

Edited by Mythos27

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another point to bring up is that you never know who is gonna get injured. What if Matthews were to go down for example. We would be starting two rookies and a sophomore. More depth is always better t

This would give Taywan more cushion to develop as well. It makes too much sense not to do it. 

If Decker ended up as our #1 WR, something went horribly wrong and the Titans are in serious trouble.

No one is going to trade for him and that contract, no one knows if the Jets tried to get him to take a cut and he wouldn't. Also, Douglas is very familiar with the terminology and offense and that could be considered a big asset by the FO considering they've drafted 2 receivers early that they want to get up to speed asap.

Bringing in Andre Johnson didn't help much. Not sure why this guy would be much different. 

I would appreciate unity and team building between MM and his own receivers before bringing in someone we know won't be here long. 

Andre Johnson showed signs of being done his last year in HOU and his year in IND. Decker from 2012-15 posted 3 1,000+ yard seasons and one 962 yard season. He's generally been durable outside of last season. I don't think him and Andre Johnson are the same situation. Decker's 30. Andre Johnson 35 this past season.

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't think we give up any assets (besides money of course) to go after Decker.I think we feel pretty good with where we're at and don't feel the need to spend more draft capital on the position.

I'd be open to signing her. Defenses would stop and just stare at her to watch her run. 

jetsweb1s-2-web.jpg

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

His sister is even hotter.

33 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

No one is going to trade for him and that contract

1 year at $7.25M (plus an optional year at $7.5M) is a little steep but honestly it's not insane. Certainly not when there is no guaranteed money involved.

Plus they could negotiate a new contract as part of a trade. That's what they did when they traded for DeMarco Murray.

Having another proven asset at WR would be a smart move for the Titans, especially if they are serious about making the playoffs this year.  Injuries will happen and having Decker on the team only helps increase the possibility that they win the AFC South.   Do hope they sign him asap and let him have time to get into the playbook  and to work with Mariota before training camp.  If so, Decker would have a good chance to start for the Titans or at least win the slot role and certainly will be part of the receiver rotation.  

23 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Ummm... you realize they are 2 totally different people, right???

Uhm..... Yes.  Doesn't change my point. We might actually have a very good core of receivers this year if Taywan and Corey do well.  Why bring in a short timer instead of focusing on our own.