Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans

Little Earl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This wasn't just Obama. Congress was on board with the NSA's doings and what Snowden exposed. And the American people largely haven't cared. Obama's support of the NSA and the surveillance state is MA

Nah. I work at a school. I see it first hand every day. For some kids the food just isn't enough and despite how terrible it is they'll still eat it because they know they might not be able to eat at

Quite frankly, I hope the NSA surveilled me.  I hope they still do.

48 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Fake News! Did you even read the article? That's not what it says. Nice source, btw. Not journalism.

Yet it is based on facts.   And I did read it, and it says the NSA conducted illegal searches on Americans for years.  It also tells of the partisan motivated misuse and unmasking of NSA data files by the Obama administration.

53 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Obama illegally spied on Americans for years. Where's the special prosecutor?

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

I was to commend you on using what appears to be an unbiased source.**  I always click others stories when people post link.  When I see stories like baby alligator was talking before he could crawl, I get suspicious.

5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Yet it is based on facts.   And I did read it, and it says the NSA conducted illegal searches on Americans for years.  It also tells of the partisan motivated misuse and unmasking of NSA data files by the Obama administration.

You know that's not true. There are so many reasons it's false.

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Funny.  The article is about as factual as it can be and the violations were disclosed.    But hey, it was Obama.  Imagine if Trump did the same.  Shit would fly.

The sources I follow, unbiased on both sides agree this is fake. You're so caught up in Obama's success that you'll accept anything.

Never go full Soxcat.

13 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Eff.org? LMAO

Fake News! Your hate for America has you brainwashed and you'll accept anything!

I can say without getting into politics that the NSA has spied on Americans for decades, going back to when they were a secret organizations the public didn't even know existed. It isn't about any one president or any party. They had Echelon under Reagan, Carnivore under Clinton, and all manner of other signal/data interception over the years. There is no reason to pick out one particular president to blame unless you can pin some sort of legislative or executive action on him that changes they way the NSA does business.

Edited by Starkiller

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Funny.  The article is about as factual as it can be and the violations were disclosed.    But hey, it was Obama.  Imagine if Trump did the same.  Shit would fly.

Trump is doing the same thing. Obama deserves his share of the blame but the NSA heat should be truly partisan and directed at that agency. If you are trying to foist it all on Obama you are missing the point. 

I would venture to say that privacy and wiretapping laws are afforded the same level of respect and consideration as posted speed limits on interstate highways, regardless of who sits in the Oval Office.

The best thing Obama ever did was get followed by Trump.

Obama looks like the best of Lincoln, FDR and JFK compared to the moron Trump.

Assuming the US last another 1000 years it's safe money Trump will be the worst president in history

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The best thing Obama ever did was get followed by Trump.

Obama looks like the best of Lincoln, FDR and JFK compared to the moron Trump.

Assuming the US last another 1000 years it's safe money Trump will be the worst president in history

I think Republicans know this and that's why they're reversing his entire legacy piece by piece. Immediately. Even Michelle's school food stuff.