Another one bites the dust

Opus74

I have been a lurker there since 2003. The place never changed. According to them they will win the division every year.  FBT will commit suicide now with the only thing in his life going for him is gone.

It's unfortunate, but it's not a big deal.  Those who frequent forums will simply find other forums to frequent. 

The same thing happened when the Titans shut down the original TOMB years and years ago;   most of those fans migrated to TitansCentral, GoTitans, and whatever other Titans-related forums they could find.    When the organization tried to revive the "official" NFL-sanctioned TOMB a couple years later...nobody cared.   I don't remember how long TOMB II was around, but it didn't last long.

I have a level of respect for the longtime Jags fans, simply because they've stuck by their joke of a franchise through a lot of dark years, just as Titans fans have done for many years.   We know their pain all too well.  I respect their dedication....and it's a damned shame the organization has chosen to give its most dedicated fans another needless kick in the groin.

But I suppose they're probably used to it.

#BecauseJags

11 hours ago, TampaTitan said:

It's amazing how forced upon us social media is these days. Nobody wants to carry on full blown discussions on Facebook/twitter/IG.

This forum is also social media. Just sayin...

There are people who carry on full convos on those plaforms. Most of them make the headlines on sites like these.

http://fail-book.tumblr.com

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

This forum is also social media. Just sayin...

There are people who carry on full convos on those plaforms. Most of them make the headlines on sites like these.

http://fail-book.tumblr.com

Eh, message boards have been around waaayyyy longer and are far more convenient to carry discussion on imo

On 5/23/2017 at 6:02 AM, TampaTitan said:

Eh, message boards have been around waaayyyy longer and are far more convenient to carry discussion on imo

Remember AOL Chat? That shit was on fleek after midnight. 

5 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Remember AOL Chat? That shit was on fleek after midnight. 

AOL user created chat rooms were great. You may have really been talking to a dude but at least you got some good spank material 

Archived