Special Counsel appointed

Number9

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now they'll finally get to the bottom of those emails.

This is fake news until I read it on an alt right blog actually written by Latvian teenagers 

Yea.  Because you've just nailed everything else so far. They took the first real step that opens the door to a very strong and real possibility that Trump will get impeached. I'm sure Herna

Posted Images

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

He's fucked.    Bring on the popcorn.  Only question is  how many members of his cabinet (and maybe congress) will get implicated in this.

Every last swingin dick.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

“I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authorities and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” Mr. Rosenstein said in a statement. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination.”

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rosenstein is the one who Trump said told him to fire Comey.  Rosenstein said BS.  So, Trump's problem is his inability to find reputable people to do whatever he says.  Bannon would have taken the heat and vouched for anything POTUS said, Rosey got off script.  That's why his SIL was given a post.

A full investigation of this will probably require copies of Trump's tax returns.

Spicer's voice is getting weaker and weaker.