What game/games are you going to?

On 5/7/2017 at 7:45 AM, heyitsmeallen said:

So going to the Raider game so far we have, me, @Tex in a Can, @freakingeek, @HigherLogic, @Tnasty, @Kyle021, @StephenIsLegend, @Christiansen90 and possibly @mmmmmbeeer 

thats a good group! I also think @titanruss is going to try and go to the game with me.  We def need to all get together. 

Count me in for the Raiders game.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a touching post, be careful swimming around the shark tank here. Cheers, Tex. 

Season opener against the Raiders and the away game against the Texans. For the Houston game, anyone from the board is welcome to stop by my tail gate. cheers Tex

So going to the Raider game so far we have, me, @Tex in a Can, @freakingeek, @HigherLogic, @Tnasty, @Kyle021, @StephenIsLegend, @Christiansen90 and possibly @mmmmmbeeer  thats a good group! I als

Posted Images

23 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Per person I believe. Minimum of 10 people to get group seating. It's still a good deal. And the fan zone upgrade is pretty cool if you look up the info on that. 

Indeed.  It's practically face value.

284 for club lvl 50 yard line for group seating is outstanding.

1 hour ago, Denali said:

Count me in for the Raiders game.

1 hour ago, Denali said:

Indeed.  It's practically face value.

284 for club lvl 50 yard line for group seating is outstanding.

We are getting a pretty good group that makes 11 of us going to the game so far.. Starting to seem like group seating would be a great option for everyone's wallets because all after market tickets are going to be pretty costly for week 1. They don't usually drop till after the first few games. I think I'd want to do lowers or club. $150 per person for lower bowl and he fan zone is a great deal. 

2 hours ago, Tex in a Can said:

Me and Mrs. Tex would be in for the $150/person option.

I also will have a friend with me and @titanrussso that's 5 people already. Just need 5 more to get the group seats. I'll email the ticket rep and see what kind of sections we could be looking at. 

@StephenIsLegend @Kyle021 @Number9@HigherLogic @mmmmmbeeer @Denali @Christiansen90 @Tnasty Would any of you be interested in the $150 lower bowl group seating option?

Edited by heyitsmeallen

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I also will have a friend with me and @titanrussso that's 5 people already. Just need 5 more to get the group seats. I'll email the ticket rep and see what kind of sections we could be looking at. 

@StephenIsLegend @Kyle021 @Number9@HigherLogic @mmmmmbeeer @Denali @Christiansen90 @Tnasty Would any of you be interested in the $150 lower bowl group seating option?

Yeah, I'd be down for that.  The cheaper the option, the better.

So here is the deal.

-Heard back from the ticket agent. The lower sections are on hold until the deadline for season ticket holders. We can book the group for either the uppers or club level(club level is close to bein put on hold for he raiders game.) and be on the waiting list for the lowers. If they are available after the season ticket deadline we can get moved, if not we will have to stick with the club or uppers.

-It's no longer 10 people for a group it's now 15. I think we could still get to 15 people if we really tried!

-The Fanzone add on includes an all you can eat buffet and 3 alcoholic drinks per person, as well as chances to win Titans gear.

-$250 deposit is required to lock in seats and the rest is due no later than 2 weeks before the game. (We can coordinate through gurus PayPal account for Titansreport for everyone to get their $ in one place. Or I can use mine but I figured everyone might trust him more. 

Edited by heyitsmeallen

Count us in for 2 tickets I can send the $300 to Guru when you say to.

I can go for fanzone if everyone wants that as well, but it is enough to have the better seats, group get together, etc.

Edited by Tex in a Can

31 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

Count us in for 2 tickets I can send the $300 to Guru when you say to.

I can go for fanzone if everyone wants that as well, but it is enough to have the better seats, group get together, etc.

You are counted in! We won't know if the $150 lowers are available right away. So we would have to go with 50 yard line uppers or one of the club options to get our spot reserved and if lowers are available after the cutoff date we can be moved.  I'm also fine with fanzone if that's what everyone else wants. But we could all just crash @freakingeek's tailgate instead! 

Edited by heyitsmeallen

51 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

You are counted in! We won't know if the $150 lowers are available right away. So we would have to go with 50 yard line uppers or one of the club options to get our spot reserved and if lowers are available after the cutoff date we can be moved.  I'm also fine with fanzone if that's what everyone else wants. But we could all just crash @freakingeek's tailgate instead! 

@heyitsmeallenI'm good with either. If you guys pull this off I may come sit with the TR gang.

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

So here is the deal.

-Heard back from the ticket agent. The lower sections are on hold until the deadline for season ticket holders. We can book the group for either the uppers or club level(club level is close to bein put on hold for he raiders game.) and be on the waiting list for the lowers. If they are available after the season ticket deadline we can get moved, if not we will have to stick with the club or uppers.

-It's no longer 10 people for a group it's now 15. I think we could still get to 15 people if we really tried!

-The Fanzone add on includes an all you can eat buffet and 3 alcoholic drinks per person, as well as chances to win Titans gear.

-$250 deposit is required to lock in seats and the rest is due no later than 2 weeks before the game. (We can coordinate through gurus PayPal account for Titansreport for everyone to get their $ in one place. Or I can use mine but I figured everyone might trust him more. 

For sure.  I have a buddy at work who is a HUGE Titans fan, and he might be coming along.  I'll know for sure in the next few weeks.

This is getting exciting.  

7 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

@heyitsmeallenI'm good with either. If you guys pull this off I may come sit with the TR gang.

It's seeming more and more likely that we can pull it off!  

7 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

For sure.  I have a buddy at work who is a HUGE Titans fan, and he might be coming along.  I'll know for sure in the next few weeks.

This is getting exciting.  

You gotta talk him into it! I need to try and reserve the group before single game tix go on sale on the 23rd I think. I've been in constant communication with the ticket rep.