2017 Titans Report Dynasty League

Cyrus

9 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

@Cyrus will have to update the OP to have all of CMJ's picks officially transferred to 9's and remove the contingency. I'm temporarily a mere mortal until @TitansGuru deigns to give me back my super powers. :cmj:

If you can would you update the Yahoo Fantasy site with the trade if you get a chance? Trade of actual players I mean (I accepted a trade of Allen Robinson for the player CMJ wanted to drop.) 

Edited by 9 Nines

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when does @oldschool officially change his team name to the Browns?

No way. We are close to seeing Jamal and Wisco posting pictures of themselves!

I was only talking about this season. I think you've made good moves even if you talk about your team like Jon Gruden talking about any QB. 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

It's a movie reference... but CMJ just traded his entire 2018 draft (possibly 1st pick of each round) for Mike Gillislie and Allen Robinson.

An injured back in NE, where they're notorious for shuffling backs around and a WR on a team with no QB.

12 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

If you can would you update the Yahoo Fantasy site with the trade if you get a chance? Trade of actual players I mean (I accepted a trade of Allen Robinson for the player CMJ wanted to drop.) 

Updated.

24 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

It's a movie reference... but CMJ just traded his entire 2018 draft (possibly 1st pick of each round) for Mike Gillislie and Allen Robinson.

An injured back in NE, where they're notorious for shuffling backs around and a WR on a team with no QB.

Yah. I don't think it's possible to manage a team as badly as @CMJ is managing his team right now. 

I love the dude, but damn...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, I guess I wont be able to join you guys for that atrocious draft process next year.

My god, a 2nd and 3rd for Gillislee!

I'm gonna miss out on drafting guys like Joe Williams, Marlon Mack and Donnel Pumphrey (who I just picked up for free)!

I also picked up SEA's Chris Carson, PHIs Corey Clement and DEN's DeAngelo Henderson all of whom who are already pushing for playing time. The former two went undrafted. 

You boys were napping. 

Only retards would not see the potential of Robinson and him potentially bolting in two short years or JAX finally getting a QB by next year. Wow, the shortsighted nature of you guys. Dude can ball, will your 1st rounder next year? 50/50. 

Edited by CMJ

1 hour ago, CMJ said:

Yeah, I guess I wont be able to join you guys for that atrocious draft process next year.

My god, a 2nd and 3rd for Gillislee!

I'm gonna miss out on drafting guys like Joe Williams, Marlon Mack and Donnel Pumphrey (who I just picked up for free)!

I also picked up SEA's Chris Carson, PHIs Corey Clement and DEN's DeAngelo Henderson all of whom who are already pushing for playing time. The former two went undrafted. 

You boys were napping. 

Only retards would not see the potential of Robinson and him potentially bolting in two short years or JAX finally getting a QB by next year. Wow, the shortsighted nature of you guys. Dude can ball, will your 1st rounder next year? 50/50. 

I don't mind the idea of acquiring Robinson, but he doesn't fit into the window of your team. I still am mainly critical of the Zeke trade, and the fact that shredding assets in the draft doesn't seem to be in line with any kind of strategy short or long term. But whatever. 

Nines stockpiling draft picks makes more sense to me. 

5 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Still willing to trade Smallwood but since he's looking more and more likely to be the lead... it'd probably take a 2nd. I'd settle for a 2019 2nd, though.

I wouldn't give you a 2035 third rounder for that trash. 

13 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Still willing to trade Smallwood but since he's looking more and more likely to be the lead... it'd probably take a 2nd. I'd settle for a 2019 2nd, though.

I can't tell if you are just hoping that none of us actually follow football or if you believe that

Just now, Jamalisms said:

Try Google. It's your friend.

Yeah, that still means nothing in elaborating what you believe since he's listed as 3 or 4 on every depth chart I respect and have you seen his stats? Unless he's injured there's no way a team just see's 4 carries and think's "man, well let's shut him down this preseason since he's so much better than everyone".