2017 Titans Report Dynasty League

Cyrus

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

True or false: You realize that your posts amount to being angry you agree with everything I say? It's rather humorous.

False, "My guess is that food, my wife and my children are the bigger draw." isn't remotely the same as saying that people don't willingly want to see you. Sure, you admitted that when you do interact with others though it is because other forces around you.... Just was curious if you have any friends that ask you to meet up for coffee or anything really just to be around you. But I already know that answer by how you're dancing around the actual question.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when does @oldschool officially change his team name to the Browns?

No way. We are close to seeing Jamal and Wisco posting pictures of themselves!

I was only talking about this season. I think you've made good moves even if you talk about your team like Jon Gruden talking about any QB. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

False, "My guess is that food, my wife and my children are the bigger draw." isn't remotely the same as saying that people don't willingly want to see you.

Goodness. Yes, moron, that was the entire point.

Keep fighting the good fight Wisco. I'm sure you'll find a legitimate disagreement soon. Until then, keep manufacturing the internet outrage.

12 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Keep fighting the good fight Wisco

No good fight, just wanted confirmation on the fact that you have no actual friends... I can admit that it's plenty petty just also as much of an entertaining time killer

16 minutes ago, Bink said:

I'm going to call bullshit on people being able to just give picks away. 

Agreed, if you aren't going to "sign" him and just drop him then have someone pay a dollar in FA once he gets dropped

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

lets play a game. 1st person to reply can have my pick no strings attached.... ready set go!

In return, I conditionally swap 3rd round picks with Oldschool next year if I finish in the top four (playoffs) this year and my 3rd round pick (if any) held at the start of the draft comes before the latest pick Oldschool has at the start of the draft.

7 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I'll trade the next draft pick for any player in the top 150 of this expert ranking:

http://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/15698900/mike-clay-top-240-dynasty-fantasy-football-rankings-nfl

No interest in Latavius Murray for this pick straight up since he is out of the 150?

44 minutes ago, Bink said:

I'm going to call bullshit on people being able to just give picks away. 

obviously it was a joke although it was pretty damn funny to see Jamal jump on it. Don't you have some UMD tail to chase? 

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

... it was pretty damn funny to see Jamal jump on it.

You don't want to accept my conditional trade!? That's good, I was going to add another condition that Wisco grovels. Glad renegotiations are possible!

FYI for the world:

Maybe there's a reason I haven't used it yet and instead have been posting jokes about it.