2017 Titans Report Dynasty League

Cyrus

3 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

What happened to our teams?

I lost my kicker.  I had two kickers.  I want Gano back

I can add Gano back to your roster. Please be patient as I move everything over from last season. I'll need one additional player from your roster to drop. Who would you like me to drop?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when does @oldschool officially change his team name to the Browns?

No way. We are close to seeing Jamal and Wisco posting pictures of themselves!

I was only talking about this season. I think you've made good moves even if you talk about your team like Jon Gruden talking about any QB. 

Posted Images

Just now, Cyrus said:

I can add Gano back to your roster. Please be patient as I move everything over from last season. I'll need one additional player from your roster to drop. Who would you like me to drop?

Janikowski

12 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Who else did I lose?  I was planning to drop Tom Savage and he is still on my roster. 

Edit: please add Cameron Meredith back and kick Tom Savage.  Also, I would like to keep Janikowski and kick Jermaine Gresham instead please. 

So needed changes:  

Kick 2 players: Tom Savage and Jermaine Gresham

Add back 2 players:  Gano and Cameron Meredith

Edited by 9 Nines

@Cyrus

When you get a chance, can you post the off-season procedure/rules for us?  Here are the things I'm not clear on...

IIRC, the normal roster size is 23 but after the draft we had additional roster spots for some time until a final cut down.  Is that right?  If so, how many extra roster slots and when is the cut down?

Are we doing the same $300 free agent budget again like last year, where that covered both pre-season free agency and during the season free-agency?  I thought that was a good system and it worked well.

When does free agency begin?

8 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Who else did I lose?  I was planning to drop Tom Savage and he is still on my roster. 

WR Cameron Meredith and WR Robby Anderson I believe. I'll gladly add either back to your roster. You literally caught me right as I was making a post about locking the keepers. 

Just now, Cyrus said:

WR Cameron Meredith and WR Robby Anderson I believe. I'll gladly add either back to your roster. You literally caught me right as I was making a post about locking the keepers. 

Sorry I just looked at it from earlier today:

So needed changes:  

Please.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, abenjami said:

@Cyrus

When you get a chance, can you post the off-season procedure/rules for us?  Here are the things I'm not clear on...

IIRC, the normal roster size is 23 but after the draft we had additional roster spots for some time until a final cut down.  Is that right?  If so, how many extra roster slots and when is the cut down?

Are we doing the same $300 free agent budget again like last year, where that covered both pre-season free agency and during the season free-agency?  I thought that was a good system and it worked well.

When does free agency begin?

I can only ever have 23 players on the active roster during the season. The season doesn't begin with IR spots, so those players need to be processed at the beginning of the season (what we're dealing with right now). 

I dropped the idea of adding or removing roster spots during the first season because it was too difficult to do with Yahoo. So we permanently added those positions to the bench. 

The Free Agent Budget will be the same as last year and we'll do the same thing as last year where it continues into the season. We originally did 200 before, then reset to 200 after. The compromise was just to do 300 for both and it doesn't reset. I think it worked well too.

No set date for free agency yet. We'll wait until NFL teams have their Final 53 at least.

Edited by Cyrus

2 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Sorry I just looked at it from earlier today:

So needed changes:  

Please.

Thanks.

Already processed Gano back to your roster and dropped Janikowski. Would you like me to add Janikowski back and drop Gresham?

2 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Already processed Gano back to your roster and dropped Janikowski. Would you like me to add Janikowski back and drop Gresham?

please and add Cameron Meredith back and kick Tom savage instead please.