Mayock's Mock Draft

Jonboy

I'm way more dismayed about Jackson over Hooker. I get the speed upgrade and maybe it's an injury thing to not double down on injury risk, but hell, you might as well double down if you already took Ross at 12 and Hooker is sitting there at 18. Unless they really just don't like his playing style. There's not much dissension about Hooker being amongst the top of the crop.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing feels better than watching rookie QB highlights in the draft and not giving a shit. I haven't paid one bit of attention to the QBs in this draft and it's glorious.

Is it Thursday yet?

Davis and Ross better fit the needs for the Titans.  I eliminate Ross from consideration due to his medicals. Davis fits so much better the team needs and the skills of Mariota than does Williams.

TR would melt with the picks from this mock given who else was available at 12 and 18.  I know I would.

pro

Let's  just think of this, we only signed Weems to return kicks....we lost out on the playoffs because of Special Teams. We lack speed on both sides of the ball.  We get speed, two of the best returners in this draft, one who plays offense  and the other who can play offense and defense. These are the kind of moves I would be fine with.

Edited by Curtis Aloysius