Mayock's Mock Draft

Jonboy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing feels better than watching rookie QB highlights in the draft and not giving a shit. I haven't paid one bit of attention to the QBs in this draft and it's glorious.

Is it Thursday yet?

Just now, Jonboy said:

Would people really be that upset with this? If they take Ross, then it means his knees checked out. And if they checked out...then he's easily worth that slot. 

Adoree I'm admittedly torn on. He really improved at CB as the year progressed. And he could have a Tyreek Hill-like special teams impact right away.

Not my favorite guys but I'd be fine. Wouldn't be hard to get on board. 

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Would people really be that upset with this? If they take Ross, then it means his knees checked out. And if they checked out...then he's easily worth that slot. 

Adoree I'm admittedly torn on. He really improved at CB as the year progressed. And he could have a Tyreek Hill-like special teams impact right away.

We're going to be upset no matter who JR picks

Just now, Jonboy said:

I'd be pissed if Williams and Davis were still on the board. 

3 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I'd be pissed if Williams and Davis were still on the board. 

The team needs speed. Davis may work but not Williams. Williams is an immediate redzone threat but not a big play guy who gets open on his own. Redzone efficiency is our current strength with few to no  dynamic play makers. 

3 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

The team needs speed. Davis may work but not Williams. Williams is an immediate redzone threat but not a big play guy who gets open on his own. Redzone efficiency is our current strength with few to no  dynamic play makers. 

A lot of it is the medical history. That speed's no good if he's always on the sidelines. I think we'd be singing a much different tune on Ross if his medicals were clean

1 minute ago, Pragidealist said:

Doesn't mean we need to take the fastest guy in the draft with brittle knees over the 2 potential #1s. With a trade back we can add speed in the 2nd or 3rd.

Just now, CaliTitan3518 said:

Doesn't mean we need to take the fastest guy in the draft with brittle knees over the 2 potential #1s. With a trade back we can add speed in the 2nd or 3rd.

I have to trust the Titans medical eval. If he checks out medically then he makes a ton of sense. My main point was Williams is a poor fit

2 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

A lot of it is the medical history. That speed's no good if he's always on the sidelines. I think we'd be singing a much different tune on Ross if his medicals were clean

Have to trust the FO on that one.

5 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

Have to trust the FO on that one.

There’s plenty of back and forth as to the health of speedy receiver John Ross, with word that some teams have taken him off their boards -- a report I read on Rotoworld yesterday.

One team that I'm told has given Ross a clean bill of health is the Cincinnati Bengals, and the receiver is in the conversation for the ninth pick of the draft.

His knees were given the green light by their doctors, and the front office believes the addition of Ross to an offense that presently boasts A.J. Green, Tyler Boyd and Tyler Eifert as well as recently re-signed Brandon LaFell could make them unstoppable on that side of the ball. And now that Joe Mixon has settled his civil trial, the team would be more apt to select him in the second round, something I mentioned last month.

http://draftanalyst.com/da-draft-buzz-april-22-latest-word-miami-cincinnati

There's one team supposedly. That would be a surprise if the Bengals drafted Ross.

We've all been saying how regardless what happens, there are a lot of good players for us to choose from and it would be difficult to fuck the 1st round up. 

This a solid example of what fucking it up looks like.