Jeremiah final mock

Solomon Thomas being mocked to us a little bit lately. Interesting. I'm not sure DLB is a huge fan of having an edge guy to kick inside, he seems to prefer big DL, but Thomas is such a clean prospect. Great kid, smart, hard working, no injury issues, and a tremendous athlete. Great power. Most importantly he's young, only 20, he's still got some growing to do.

This kid is a Justin Smith clone. A 275-280 (eventually) ripped 3 tech with great strength & explosion. He'll probably play the edge on early downs.

1 hour ago, Cyrus said:

Does Solomon Thomas help the Titans win more games? I suppose it's possible, but it's easier to see how a WR/TE/CB makes the difference in the win column based on last year.

If he can be an impact pass rusher then he can absolutely help them win games. Put him and Casey at DT in the nickel and dime and see how much interior pressure they can generate with Morgan and Orakpo coming from the ends.

I'm not 100% sold on Thomas, but his upside is very appealing. He could be a huge playmaker on D.

They can use him as a 3-4 end as well, probably backing up Casey, but I see him primarily as an interior pass rusher.

11 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Jeremiah got at least 11 picks right last year, that's really good. He's definitely in the know more sore than these mock draft junkies. 

But TR told me he was an amateur!

Archived