Peter King's Mock: "Expect Weirdness"

Jonboy

Based on mocks, there is no way that we won't be able to get one of the big 4 offensive guys we have been looking at. The problem is if we are looking at a specific one, if so I feel that we may "reach" for one at 5 if we can't trade down.

The more I think about it, the more I want Howard at 5. I'd like to somehow get a 2nd though and get a corner in 2.

I'm fine w/ Ross or Davis at 18.. prefer Ross but barely.

King said Jarred Davis is basically a 1st rd lock now & apparently Belichick loves him. Being that we've liked some of the same players...Cooks & Matthews for one, I wonder if he could be an option for us at 18? This dude is seriously explosive, could be another Jerod Mayo.

10 minutes ago, Titansfan920 said:

I'd be very happy with this outcome. Drafts always seem to be a letdown for me but this year it feels like we have such a wide variety of options that we can't walk away left down

This is mostly how I felt throughout this entire process up until this week. There wasn't a guy that I absolutely wanted for us outside of maybe Davis. But in terms of pick 5 I was good with whoever. Then @Justafan put together that damn thread about Jamal Adams and I took the bait. So now if we don't wind up with him I'll be pretty disappointed per usual this time of year. And it's looking likely that we won't.

1 hour ago, TampaTitan said:

This is mostly how I felt throughout this entire process up until this week. There wasn't a guy that I absolutely wanted for us outside of maybe Davis. But in terms of pick 5 I was good with whoever. Then @Justafan put together that damn thread about Jamal Adams and I took the bait. So now if we don't wind up with him I'll be pretty disappointed per usual this time of year. And it's looking likely that we won't.

I'm sorry!!!! lol.

Archived