What's your Wonderlic score?

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is really how easy the test is I underestimated how dumb some of these guys are. 

I did better than i thought i would. 

The wonderlic is the test given to QBs at the combine. It's the test VY got the all so famous 6 on and Fitzmagic has the all time best of 48 I think.  Some pretty good scores out there in TR! The

Posted Images

3 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The wonderlic is the test given to QBs at the combine. It's the test VY got the all so famous 6 on and Fitzmagic has the all time best of 48 I think. 

Some pretty good scores out there in TR! The test seems like it's meant to make you make quick decisions. I.e. The few questions that ask you what words are the same from 2 different lists. They want you to read over the words fast and flip a few letters around in your brain. Then they add math questions that are meant to take up more time to work out on paper than you have allowed for each question. That way you will hopefully rush and mess up simple math... If you average it out you only have about 14 seconds to answer each question. 

Exactly. They're meant to be tricky and nothing else.

9 minutes ago, Dmeade- said:

Can you use a calculator on it?

I don't think so.  Besides most of the math questions are not that complicated anyway, and they are multiple choice answers.

Edited by MikeTn
Typo, big fingers vs little keys

Results

39 of 50 questions answered correctly

Your time: 00:10:57

You have reached 39 of 50 points, (78%)

Average score

51.81%
Your score

78%

Done. Ran through it and didn't use a calculator. It must be easy to get 45+. They have to be retarded

Scored a 43 when I tried.....

then I went and didn't even look at the questions and checked random boxes, for fill in the blank questions I wrote "10" in every blank. It took 1 minute 45 seconds and I scored a 9.  There are some stupid, stupid people if they can't even randomly get a few right.

1 minute ago, Meow said:

Scored a 43 when I tried.....

then I went and didn't even look at the questions and checked random boxes, for fill in the blank questions I wrote "10" in every blank. It took 1 minute 45 seconds and I scored a 9.  There are some stupid, stupid people if they can't even randomly get a few right.

I did the same thing but used the MIT method to answer the multiple choice, used 9 for all the write in's, and scored a 14.