Which WR do you want?

jphardy

Which WR do you want?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Whether we trade or not. Say they're all on the board, wherever we pick. Once and for all, who do you want?

Pardon if there's a poll like this already.  We're just getting down to the wire, want the general thoughts.  Feel free to explain, or not, whatever.

And if you don't want any, pick the one you'd hate the least.

Edited by jphardy

I know it's been discussed til we're blue in the face.  Arguments can, and have, been made for all three.  I just figured, like me, people have been back and forth, but minds likely made up, being less than a week out.  I don't recall what most felt, other than a lot of "wouldn't pick ______ at 5" or "I'd rather trade down", etc.  But if it's extraneous, the powers that be can delete.

Edited by jphardy

I absolutely, positively want Corey Davis. Until next week when they release those tweets from the medical professionals working for ESPN and the NFL network that state unequivocally that Ross is fine and the Titans pick him. In that case I will want Mike Howard.

12 minutes ago, Dmeade- said:

I've warmed up a lot of Ross too. 

Will any of them be available at 18? Which one? 

Ive said it once and I'll say it again, fuck that moral win week 17 against the Texans.

I think Ross will

Davis 50/50

Williams wontwon't 

Ross or Davis would be good. I'd give Ross a slight nod for speed and I think he'd fit what they want to do really well aka he could take a short quick pass and take it the distance.

I literally cannot pick one. I've tried to come up with coherent arguments over one or the other to post here, and can't do it.

I'd lean Williams and Davis over Ross because I have a major aversion to drafting injured college players - oft injured college players turn into oft injured pros.

But they each have a different type of game, and I can see any of them turning into real impact players in the NFL.

As of this moment, I'm on Hooker at 5 (his historic range plays well in today's NFL) and praying one of these 3 makes it to 18.

35 minutes ago, KnoxTitan said:

I literally cannot pick one. I've tried to come up with coherent arguments over one or the other to post here, and can't do it.

I'd lean Williams and Davis over Ross because I have a major aversion to drafting injured college players - oft injured college players turn into oft injured pros.

But they each have a different type of game, and I can see any of them turning into real impact players in the NFL.

As of this moment, I'm on Hooker at 5 (his historic range plays well in today's NFL) and praying one of these 3 makes it to 18.

Same boat here as well. Hell at times I sway to upgrading the defense and drafting Juju, Zay Jones, Godwin, or Darboh but I think a 1st around WR is pretty likely. 

Today I would go with Williams, but hell we have 6 more days to go and I could change my mind everyday. I was big on the Davis bandwagon but the drops are something that could be frustrating to Jrob. I think a lot depends on who else they like. If the CB or LB they want is where they go with the 1st pick they would probably definitely go David or Ross. 

Voted Davis but I really like Williams a lot and think that if everything goes well with Ross he could turn out to be more deadly than both. Unfortunately things seldom go perfectly according to plan and for this reason Ross remains #3, Williams #2, Davis #1. Exactly the same order I had after watching all their tape.