2017 NHL Playoffs

wiscotitansfan

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Lol @ that trash ass zebra standing next to Crosby pinning subban down repeatedly punching him in the head then calls holding penalties on both. Should have been 5 on 4 hockey. Bad call led to that 3rd goal. 

Horrible officiating crew. They have officiated 3 games in this series and let every game get away from them. The non call on Crosby throwing the water bottle at Ekholm from the bench was terrible too. The Preds were flat but the officiating was unacceptable. Fine worthy in my opinion. Wes McCauley's crew s supposed to be one of the best and is one of the absolute worst.

7 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Horrible officiating crew. They have officiated 3 games in this series and let every game get away from them. The non call on Crosby throwing the water bottle at Ekholm from the bench was terrible too. The Preds were flat but the officiating was unacceptable. Fine worthy in my opinion. Wes McCauley's crew s supposed to be one of the best and is one of the absolute worst.

They def tilted the ice bigtime. The Preds were still playing bad but that was some of the worst officiating I have seen in a while. I haven't watched a lot of the penguins games but a lot of people online have said that the Refs have slanted the ice in their favor all post season. 

Cindy Crosby got away with murder last night but that's nothing new.

Could you imagine if someone was sitting on top of him and was bashing his head into the ice with the head problems he has? The rioting that would happen...

7 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

Cindy Crosby got away with murder last night but that's nothing new.

Could you imagine if someone was sitting on top of him and was bashing his head into the ice with the head problems he has? The rioting that would happen...

He was SUUUUCCCCHHHH a bitch last night. Much more than usual.

It's bad when you lose enough respect where I can get behind Ovechkin more than him... And it took years for me to even remotely not hate Ovechkin.

Whoever threw the catfish before the game deserves a bitchslap. It did nothing but amp up the Penguins. 

How that wasn't a major on Crosby I will never know. Such bullshit, but at the end of the day we got our ass whooped and Lavi decided he wanted to show Pekka just how much they need him if they're going to have any shot of winning a game 7. Cool stat is he's never in his career won in Pit. Game 7 would be a perfect time to start! 

40 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

This feels like one of those games where Pittsburgh will find a way at the end. Praying I'm wrong. 

Exactly.

We won every thing except the final score.  Couldn't put one in the net at home. 

SUCKS 

Shitty end to a great season. The future is bright in Smashville. If I were Poile, Colin Wilson would be a Golden Knight next year. I would keep Smith. I read somewhere that Saros was not in danger during the expansion draft. I hope that's right.

8 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Shitty end to a great season. The future is bright in Smashville. If I were Poile, Colin Wilson would be a Golden Knight next year. I would keep Smith. I read somewhere that Saros was not in danger during the expansion draft. I hope that's right.

He's not.  Saros is safe