POD #6 and my last POD for this yr is.............

Bongo59

Somebody this board should know a lot about, Jeremy Cutrer CB MTSU.  He is a scheme fit for TN and they have great intel on him because of Byard.  Standing at 6’2,  Jeremy Cutrer has the height and length and speed that is valued by scouts across the NFL.  the thing that is shocking about him is scheme diversity:  He was signed to play at LSU as a 4 star recruit but academically could not cut the cheese so he went the JUCO route as a S.  If you look at this skill set he is a big hitter and veyr physical at the line of scrimmage.  He could play in any hybrid scheme because of these traits but many teams will worry about his lanky build.  His tall and has a thin lower half but if you put his tape on against good competition one thing you keep seeing over and over again is his frame does not stop him from being nasty and physical.  This guy is rough.  And I liek that alot about him.  I see him in the 4th to 5th round region and the only team that has scouted him more than the Titans has been the Cowboys.  A distant third has been the Saints because of his New Orleans ties.  

I was not shocked he got snubbed by the combine because they did the same thing with Byard last yr and he lit up his interviews at his pro day.  I am told Jeremy blew the doors off his TN, NYG, NO,  and DAL interviews and several scouts had him sub 4.4.  For me, this kid is like Byard, a street baller who talks a lot of shit but really backs it up and I think his upside is pretty high.  It would not surprise me to see one of the teams I mentioned above take him in three where Byard went.  People were shocked TN did that last yr but I was not.  I think with Byard success last yr scouts have been alerted that Jeremy is not going to fall later.  I think he could surprise people by going higher than some bigger names because of how gifted and physical he is.  I believe he could walk off of MTSU cmapus right now and compete for a starting spot in most NFL camps.  

Archived