Move the Sticks Video Podcast AFC South Perfect Pairings

The Colts having Barnett and Kamara fall into their laps is a nightmare scenario.

I have concerns about Lattimore's health, but he's talented. That been said, talented corners taken high fail all the time. Reddick's an unknown to me. Considering the many positions I've seen him chosen to play at, he could be the ultimate positional hybrid or an tweener that can't do anything well. A more front seven version of Peppers.

I'm clueless when it comes to this draft.

6 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I like Reddick alot

A former walk on, who built himself up with hard work, loves football and stands out on vids,... sounds familiar and I suspect JRob flagged his scouting report

Just now, Bongo59 said:

Reddick wont make it to 18.  

You don't know this.  This draft is so deep it's unreal.  I expect two QBs are gone and a Tackle by 18.  I expect an additional reach player to be drafted by a know nothing organization.  This draft isn't for amateurs to mock.  It's that deep.

11 minutes ago, WVTITAN said:

You don't know this.  This draft is so deep it's unreal.  I expect two QBs are gone and a Tackle by 18.  I expect an additional reach player to be drafted by a know nothing organization.  This draft isn't for amateurs to mock.  It's that deep.

can't remember a recent draft that 4 weeks out there is so much uncertainty, apart from Myles Garrett going number 1, there are still potentially 7 guys being linked to the 49ers at pick 2 Thomas/Lattimore/Hooker/Adams/Fournette/Trubisky/Allen, its impossible to predict whats going to happen in the top 10 this year.

29 minutes ago, WVTITAN said:

I do know it.  No way he is falling to 18.  

1 hour ago, WVTITAN said:

You like everybody at some point.  Especially fat chicks.

I like at certain spots. Not a fan of players too high or low and not afraid to stick my neck out on a guy not considered cerebral top 10 or bottom first at 5

Reddick was a second round guy pre combine. After everything I would say I wouldn't hope for 18. I would go 5 with him if he is the best available. 

Heres my list of preference at 5 and no one on it I could live without taking or wait. 

Allen

Thomas

Lattimore

Hooker

Reddick

Howard

Davis

Williams

anyone else I wouldn't take until 18

Sid Jones I would have been fine with at 5 and now I'm fine with in 3 at 100

Archived