Official: Las Vegas Raiders

Jonboy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now stupid players can go broke even faster!

I'm sure that won't be awkward.

That any amount of extra money will make any difference.... 98% of these players probably don't understand even the concept of balancing a checkbook, there's no fucking way a few extra 10s of thousand

11 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Now that will be the game that forces a change. Missing out on 20 regular season and preseason games is no big deal. Missing out on potential playoff and Super Bowl games, that's a different story. 

Exactly. I think missing out on the regular season games will be enough to change this. I think we'd be surprised to see how much money books stand to lose. 

8 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Will be interesting to see how the games are scheduled there too.  It's pretty fucking hot in the middle of the desert at 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a retractable dome so no different than AZ. I wonder if they keep their facilities in alameda for training camp and off season workouts. 

LV is amazing. MM is the second largest weekend behind the SB. I got in a taxicab last Wednesday. The driver said it was really busy because of the trade show 40k attended that started Monday. Back to back events all the time. Nashville has a hotel shortage. You could move every room we have to Vegas and they would not notice. 

On 3/27/2017 at 3:20 PM, twitch28 said:

And that would be on them. Poor character will get you in trouble regardless of where they are. 

More options to be bad leads to more instances of it.  Remember the story about the Packers players getting together to play board games (Settlers of Catan) because there was shit to do in town?

No doubt there will be some hilarious stories of drunk players doing stupid things in Vegas.

My only gripe is that a bunch of extra millionaires running around that town means I'll have stiffer competition when i'm there!