Official: Las Vegas Raiders

Jonboy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now stupid players can go broke even faster!

I'm sure that won't be awkward.

That any amount of extra money will make any difference.... 98% of these players probably don't understand even the concept of balancing a checkbook, there's no fucking way a few extra 10s of thousand

I actually think it's kinda cool that there'll be an NFL team in Vega. It's a popular holiday destination for us Brits so might make it over there to see them and catch some ice hockey.

Edited by THE_TITAN

11 minutes ago, THE_TITAN said:

I actually think it's kinda cool that there'll be an NFL team in Vega. It's a popular holiday destination for us Brits so might make it over there to see them and catch some ice hockey.

I don't know how you brits party so hard. The stamina was superb when I was in Amsterdam. I feel like Vegas is easy for Brits compared to Amsterdam. 

13 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I'm sure that won't be awkward.

All my raider fan friends are actually excited for Vegas. They are mad they don't get to go to every game but Vegas makes them more attractive than Oakland. A flight from Oakland to Vegas is only a couple hundred dollars and it's Vegas so it becomes a whole weekend trip. Most raider fans are faithful and will still be raider fans. The fact that they are actually good helps too. 

29 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I don't know how you brits party so hard. The stamina was superb when I was in Amsterdam. I feel like Vegas is easy for Brits compared to Amsterdam. 

We drink from a young age, nothing to be proud of lol.