Manafort had a plan to "greatly" benefit Putin government

reo

34 minutes ago, Downtown said:

The wiretapping "charge," as you're calling it, isn't even a substantiated rumor. Its been disavowed by everyone on both sides of the aisle not named Spicer or Trump. You've now made us more stupid for even wasting time typing this shit out. 

I just saw someone tweeted about child rape/murder charges against Trump. I guess that must be real as well?? 

Get off the "wiretapping" part.   It has come out that Trumps team was surveilled during Obama.   We want to know why, how, was it legal, etc.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The level of hypocrisy is unbelievable. 

The wiretapping "charge," as you're calling it, isn't even a substantiated rumor. Its been disavowed by everyone on both sides of the aisle not named Spicer or Trump. You've now made us more stupid fo

All I had to see was breitbart and I've completely dismissed that article.

13 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Get off the "wiretapping" part.   It has come out that Trumps team was surveilled during Obama.   We want to know why, how, was it legal, etc.  

Read the news man...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-wiretapped-russian-gambling-ring-headquarted-trump-tower-article-1.3004226

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Agree.   It's amazing how many libs say there is nothing to the Obama wiretapping charge, but believe that Trump was in collusion with Russia.

Don't call it a charge. Calling it a charge implies that there is probable cause to the subject, and there is no probable cause that Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump. 

38 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Don't call it a charge. Calling it a charge implies that there is probable cause to the subject, and there is no probable cause  way that Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump. 

FIFY. The POTUS cannot order wiretaps.

Edited by Btowner

5 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I understand that, but I was just pointing his improper use of the word "charge."

I understand your point. It wasn't meant for you. It seems before wasting time engaging the wiretap believers, we have to always mention that simple fact.

2 hours ago, Downtown said:

Maybe you should keep up with the news.  House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes declared today that members of Donald Trump’s transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under surveillance following November’s presidential election.

And here is a study of how the media provided evidence of Obama surveillance of Trump:

http://www.jenkuznicki.com/comprehensive-study-media-provided-evidence-obama-surveillance-trump

8 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Maybe you should keep up with the news.  House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes declared today that members of Donald Trump’s transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under surveillance following November’s presidential election.

And here is a study of how the media provided evidence of Obama surveillance of Trump:

http://www.jenkuznicki.com/comprehensive-study-media-provided-evidence-obama-surveillance-trump

Mshield_55x58.png 

McAfee WebAdvisor

exclamation_mark_10x35.png 

Warning: Trouble ahead

Whoa!

Are you sure you want to go there?

http://www.jenkuznicki.com/comprehensive-study-med... may be risky to visit.

Why are you seeing this?

When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

Sure sounds like a reputable source to me! 

Edited by Opus74

18 minutes ago, earlers said:

So let me get this straight, if the FBI has me under surveillance then I phone up Little Earl then the FBI are after Little Earl instead of me?  Sure is easy to get the FBI off your tail.  

Were you laughing when you typed that sentence? That's the frustrating thing about trying to have this conversation with Trump supporters. They just cannot accept two simple facts,

1. The POTUS cannot order a wiretap. Obama did not order wiretaps.
  2. The FBI had wiretaps on known Russian operatives. The idiots in the Trump campaign were in contact with those operatives and as a result, became part of the wiretap.

If they can accept those facts and then discuss how Flynn's name was made public, then you can start a discussion. Otherwise, it's like talking to a brick wall. Logic and sanity means nothing.

Devin Nunes said the he cannot rule out Obama being involved in the Trump Camp Surveillance.

Ask yourself why, in the world of things Obama could have done in the last few days of his Presidency, he chose to change the rules so that information obtained by spying could be distributed to what, 16 more agencies of the Govt? and then lo and behold we discover that his political adversary and his team were under surveillance by his administration?