Jared Cook is delusional.

Number9

41 minutes ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

There is nothing funnier than seeing a bunch of people working 9-5s put down the financial intelligence of a man who is worth millions. Bravo everyone....bravo...now tell us what you all have done lately 

IMG_5479.JPG

He's not making these decisions. It's his agent. 

3 hours ago, KingTitan8 said:

2-3 big games out of CJ lmao 

You don't remember the Bears game, down 35, the clock ticking, everything on the line and nothing could stop him from racing 80 yards for a TD, not even the Bears back up defenders!

16 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What are you smoking? He had 1200 yards his first year in a timeshare with LenDale White and 2000 in his 2nd. You don't get that out of 2-3 big games.

Nine specified CJ's last 2-3 years in Tennessee

3 hours ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

There is nothing funnier than seeing a bunch of people working 9-5s put down the financial intelligence of a man who is worth millions. Bravo everyone....bravo...now tell us what you all have done lately 

IMG_5479.JPG

Do we need to compare salaries and/or net worths to see if it is okay for you to put another poster down? 

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What are you smoking? He had 1200 yards his first year in a timeshare with LenDale White and 2000 in his 2nd. You don't get that out of 2-3 big games.

I know lol I was laughing at him saying CJ only had 2-3 big games which is moronic 

43 minutes ago, KingTitan8 said:

I know lol I was laughing at him saying CJ only had 2-3 big games which is moronic 

I also said CJ was a HOF-caliber talent over his first 2-3 years...which he was.  Selective reading comprehension, I guess.

The guy had twelve 100+ yard games in 2009.  In 2010, he had eight.  In 2013, he had...two.

If you want to pretend he was the same player in 2013 that he was in 2009-2010...hey, believe what you want.  No skin off my back.

The point I was trying to make is that CJ was productive enough early in his career to justify a big payday, whereas Cook has always been a strictly one-dimensional TE who disappears for weeks at a time....yet he keeps finding ways to be among the higher paid TEs in the league.

Personally,  I take my hat off to the guy....he's figured out the system and he plays it like a fiddle.

During a Packers' broadcast, they mentioned Cook as a perfect example of a coaching staff investing extra time with a struggling player who eventually produces.

In other words, the idiot was struggling with the playbook and the position coaches realized he needed more coaching attention and hand holding than the other offensive players. To their credit, they didn't waste a season expecting him to learn the playbook on his own.

I thought he would have stayed with the Packers. Not every coaching staff will have the same patience as the Packers.

Edited by Btowner