OLB Erik Walden Visiting Titans

Jonboy

7 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Walden is one of the worst players I have ever seen get significant snaps in the NFL. Not an exaggeration

Gonna disagree with you here.

He's no Von Miller, but he can rush the passer, cover a bit, and plays with a nasty edge.

For the right money, he can definitely contribute.

In a way i like the mentality kicking the guys ass in front of you getting under there skin ...take no shit no matter who you are ...

I wouldnt mind it if he is doing that here for us ..

But !........that play at the time could of cost us if  he was playing for us ...we dont need knuckleheads .but like the toughness

Titans have a lot of luxury here with getting Dodd back and Wallace showing some nice flashes. They can use FA or draft one up or down. Remember that the main problem with our pass rush was/is our atrocious secondary play. Slash-not-good-in-coverage-linebackers. If they believe it'll hold up better with these FA and possible draft additions, they can pretty much add a guy wherever they see fit. 

Thomas, Allen, etc., none of that will shock me. We don't know their big board. But at least it's not a big pressure point right now, IMO.

17 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Walden is one of the worst players I have ever seen get significant snaps in the NFL. Not an exaggeration

Obviously an exaggeration but he does suck. Lacks fundamentals as well.