Titans among teams most interested in John Ross

from Rob Rang who attended the University of Washington pro-day on Saturday

Ross “had every team in the league” attempting to schedule private workouts and visits following his jaw-dropping combine performance but with shoulder surgery scheduled for Tuesday, his availability is limited. The Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles and Tennessee Titans have expressed the most interest in him, thus far, sources said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/budda-baker-stars-john-ross-market-takes-shape-as-injury-clouds-washington-pro-day/

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still on the Davis train.

Sources and I aren't very good friends right now. According to them, AJ Bouye, Dont'a Hightower, and Brandin Cooks should all be Titans right now. We might just be expressing interest in everybody. Th

Bottom line is this. There's something to like about all three wideouts that fit what we want. 1. John Ross: JRob/Mularkey said we want someone to take the top off the defense and he fits that bi

Ross is such a boom or bust prospect, if he stays healthy he could be a game changer, unfortunately that hasn't been the case.

also his poor showing against the physically imposing Alabama defense in the CFB Playoffs is a worry that he would be bullied in press man coverage.

39 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Ross is such a boom or bust prospect, if he stays healthy he could be a game changer, unfortunately that hasn't been the case.

also his poor showing against the physically imposing Alabama defense in the CFB Playoffs is a worry that he would be bullied in press man coverage.

Robinson isn't going to draft boom or bust types at WR. 

20 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

Sources and I aren't very good friends right now. According to them, AJ Bouye, Dont'a Hightower, and Brandin Cooks should all be Titans right now. We might just be expressing interest in everybody. That's kind of how it seems right now.

Due diligence.

1 minute ago, Omar said:

Not impressed with the WRs in this draft, at least not for either of our first round slots. 

I hope they do not reach for need..nothing good ever comes when that happens. 

The worst possible thing they can do is reach on a WR and it ends up being another underwhelming pick like Wright. I agree.

But if they feel that way, they need to do something more. I don't blame em for Cooks. I wouldn't have traded 18 either. Evidently they weren't interested in Pryor or Jeffery. Fine. But they have to do something fairly substantial. Maybe there's a trade we're not thinking of.