Graham ready to subpoena for Trump wiretap information

OILERMAN

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/graham-wiretap-russia-subpoena/index.html

Washington (CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham said Wednesday he is ready to subpoena the intelligence agencies for evidence that would prove President Donald Trump's claims that he was wiretapped last year by then-President Barack Obama.

Asked by CNN if he would subpoena for any evidence, the South Carolina Republican said, "Yes."

Asked about whether he'd seen evidence related to Trump's claims, Warner responded, "Of course we'll follow the information, we're going to follow the truth but what we have right now is ... an accusal with absolutely ... no basis in fact that anyone from the Intel community or even anybody in the staff in the White House has laid out."
Republican leaders in the Capitol, meanwhile, have largely distanced themselves from the accusations

This is absolutely hilarious.....

The Democrats want an investigations into this claim a long with guys like Graham and McCain who like showing everyone how stupid Trump is, meanwhile Republicans want this ignored. I heard a Republican congressman yesterday say the media needs to quit taking Trump's tweets literally.

Donald Trump is a total moron and it's a riot.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I heard a Republican congressman yesterday say the media needs to quit taking Trump's tweets literally.

I saw that also.  He said President Trump did not literally mean someone listened to his conversations. His excuse was that Trump is new to politics and did not know how to properly state what he meant (the guy never explained what Trump meant either) and it is our fault for taking him literally.  It made absolutely no sense.  Yet the reporter, whom I am sure that guy and Trump would both called biased against them, allowed the idiotic comment to stand as if it had merit. 

A poll released yesterday showed that 63% of Americans want Trump's Russian ties investigated.  That likely means they are just down to his core supporters who do not want him investigated. 

51 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Your political understanding and thought process has to be around a 3rd grade level and I'll even grant you 3rd grade level in Mythos' educational utopia of MA. Your whole premise is laughable, especially considering the Vault 7 leak.  You have zero understanding of what is really going on.  Your hatred and preconceived notions has blinded you.  Carry on.

Just how blind are you?

4 minutes ago, 52O said:

Just how blind are you?

At movies, when most of the audience knows the plot and how the movie will end as the movie starts, there are still some who do not even know who the antagonist is after the movie ends. 

8 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Your political understanding and thought process has to be around a 3rd grade level and I'll even grant you 3rd grade level in Mythos' educational utopia of MA. Your whole premise is laughable, especially considering the Vault 7 leak.  You have zero understanding of what is really going on.  Your hatred and preconceived notions has blinded you.  Carry on.

Calling someone a 3rd grader while posting a message full of insults and devoid of content. SAD! Ben is a bad (or sick) guy! 

3 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Calling someone a 3rd grader while posting a message full of insults and devoid of content. SAD! Ben is a bad (or sick) guy! 

He is a Trump supporter.  

Archived