Should we add a new subforum for political talk?

TitansGuru

Politics Subforum Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a new Politics subforum to split it out from the Off-Topic Forum?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking illegals voting in this poll and stealing the choice.

The answer is obviously yes. We need the ability to get back to more important off topic discussions such as the hot female convict draft and bizarre threads started by nines.

I can't even post bad ass work out videos or brag about how much money I've invested in all this shit

9 minutes ago, abenjami said:

It's not.  50 votes or 24 hours was the criteria.

The only question is who gets to be Pence if there's a tie vote...

I think we should designate ManningEnvy to be Pence if there's a tie vote.

9 minutes ago, SoylentGreen said:

I don't remember anyone calling for a segregation of threads when barry was president.  Is it just a coincidence that it is happening now?  I think that certain posters don't like having the tables turned on them. 

I do not think this is the case. I voted no.

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Yea but you might need medication (or more of it) to last that long.  Of all the times to lose this type of bet with Trump in office and all.  It has to be killing you.   

I haven't gone crazy nearly as much as you might think. I have no interest in the personal sniping or replying to Tux-style stupidity. Only when there is some angle to an argument that no one else has posted.

Of course, if the administration ever does anything of substance (healthcare, tax reform, etc) I will hate not being able to debate it. 

I don't think the shit is going to die down post election. It will probably get worse. A political forum might allow more threads NOT about Trump to get watered down or lost in the shuffle. I vote yes.