Season ticket holders' event Wednesday night

Atticus

Got an invite to a Tailgate & Tuxedo's event Wednesday night at the City Center. We're planning to go. They did something like this a couple of times in the off-season last year. 

Food & beverage. Usually meet some nice people.

Giving away a trip to the draft (that would be sweet), a private tour of STSP, & autographed footballs. AAS, JRob, coaches & players gonna be there. The "program" is playing the offensive & defensive plays of the year, moment of the year, & "Most Inspirational Titan". Then the obligatory TRac, cheerleaders, interactives, & pro shop with 25% discounts. 

I think JRob & Mularkey are going to answer questions people submitted via social media with #smashmouth. They're wearing that thing out. 

It's something to do while we're in this football desert wasteland.

On 2/20/2017 at 10:07 PM, CreepingDeath said:

With that hashtag I hope they answer questions about Shrek. 

"Hi Coach Mularkey....long time Instagrammer, first time Tweeter. 2 quick questions...I know that the song 'All Star' was Smash Mouth's biggest hit, but could you please opine about the existential struggles presented within their breakthrough hit 'Walking On the Sun?' Also, can you possibly quantify the artistic success and societal importance of Guy Fieri? From Smash Mouth lead singer to eloquent restaurant critic to fashion icon.....is there anything that the man cannot do? Thanks, I'll exit Firefox and retweet."

Archived