What Team Will End Up Picking QB Deshaun Watson??

MIKE75

C5HahTKVcAARzxZ.jpg

I've seen Buffalo a few times,Cleveland mentioned once or twice,Kansas City could be a surprise destination.....

So where do you think he could end up landing?

Edited by MIKE75

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone who trades up to #5...

I know I am probably in the minority but if they are going to do that, they should take him with #1. QB is too important of a position to take a chance. If they feel it is worth trading up they a

I like the kid a lot and not sure why people are down on him.  I think he is going to make a good pro- QB.  

I think 18 could be a good spot for us.

Watson's going to be like Bridgewater - they're going to start to pick the hell out of him come combine and workout days, and he'll drop. I don't think he'll drop into the 2nd though like TB.

Somewhere around 18, QB needy teams at the top of the 2nd and those late 1st teams that want to develop a QB (Texans, KC?) are going to start eyeing each other wondering if they should jump up ahead of one another.

18 minutes ago, KnoxTitan said:

I think 18 could be a good spot for us.

Watson's going to be like Bridgewater - they're going to start to pick the hell out of him come combine and workout days, and he'll drop. I don't think he'll drop into the 2nd though like TB.

Somewhere around 18, QB needy teams at the top of the 2nd and those late 1st teams that want to develop a QB (Texans, KC?) are going to start eyeing each other wondering if they should jump up ahead of one another.

If this KC talk is real then they are idiots for letting it slip.

4 minutes ago, titansfan said:

I think Cleveland ultimately moves up into the top 8 to take him 

I know I am probably in the minority but if they are going to do that, they should take him with #1. QB is too important of a position to take a chance.

If they feel it is worth trading up they are obviously sold on him. I personally don't see him that way but if you truly are sold on him you have to take him at 1 and not worry about "value".

2 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I know I am probably in the minority but if they are going to do that, they should take him with #1. QB is too important of a position to take a chance.

If they feel it is worth trading up they are obviously sold on him. I personally don't see him that way but if you truly are sold on him you have to take him at 1 and not worry about "value".

Agreed. If you think a QB is worth a top 5 pick then you don't mess around. You just take him. Otherwise some other team can easily snag him.

1 hour ago, Huston said:

If this KC talk is real then they are idiots for letting it slip.

I remember when the Skins traded up in 05 a couple weeks before the draft and everyone knew it was for Jason Campbell. I remember thinking that was dumb because why would telegraph a move like that a few weeks before the draft instead of making the move while on the clock. In the end, they did get Campbell. Unfortunately for them, the player picked one spot ahead of them was Aaron Rodgers