Donald Trump appears to invent Sweden terror attack during Florida rally speech

OILERMAN

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's amazing how few of his voters care about what's going on. 

Bright enough to read information from both sides, fact check, and formulate my own opinion on things. You should try it sometime. 

How fucking stupid are these people?  I mean... Seriously.

Posted Images

My mom's first cousin has lived in Sweden for the best part of twenty years and has a family there. I called him to ask about this and he legit said he thinks Trump paid for this documentary to be made. He said there's little problem with the refugees

Edited by IrishTitansFan

6 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

My mom's first cousin has lived in Sweden for the best part of twenty years and has a family there. I called him to ask about this and he legit said he thinks Trump paid for this documentary to be made. He said there's little problem with the refugees

The leftist propaganda machine obviously paid your fist cousin off so that he didn't spill the beans about all of the terrible Muslim crime! 

10 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:
FAKE NEWS: Trump Never Said There Was a Terror Attack in Sweden – Liberal Media MADE IT UP (Video)

The media immediately pounded on President Trump.
They ran attacks all day Sunday claiming Trump said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden.

Trump never said that.
It was all made up.
Fake news.

Here is what President Trump actually said, via Twitchy:
trump-sweden-safe-zones.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/fake-news-trump-never-said-terror-attack-sweden-liberal-media-made-video/

Funny that your posting links about fake news from websites that are widely known as non truthful. 

http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-news-source/gateway-pundit

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Edited by heyitsmeallen

No point in arguing with a guy who thinks 9/11 was an inside job and Sandy Hook was a false flag attack and somehow all this stuff makes sense.  

These people are not connected to reality.  There is literally something missing that would make them question things that don't make sense. 

13 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Where are all the vagina hat wearing feminists to protest what is going on in Sweden?  Why is the left more outraged at something Trump didn't say than the substance behind it?  Why do they have such a hard time recognizing migrant crimes that are sweeping parts of Europe?  

Typically people protest things that are going in in their own country. The point of protesting is to show your government how dissatisfied you are and apply pressure that you hope will result in change. Protests in the US would accomplish nothing in Sweeden. You know this so why bother bringing it up? 

12 hours ago, Justafan said:

No point in arguing with a guy who thinks 9/11 was an inside job and Sandy Hook was a false flag attack and somehow all this stuff makes sense.  

These people are not connected to reality.  There is literally something missing that would make them question things that don't make sense. 

I just see it as a shameless agenda driven mentality. Certain facts just don't matter a whole lot. What it boils down to is a belief the ends justify the means.