Donald Trump appears to invent Sweden terror attack during Florida rally speech

OILERMAN

4 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Reality is a bitch.  It isn't hard to do some quick research on what is going on over there.  Goes contrary to what picture the Swedish gov't is trying to portray.  

This thread proves you have no basis in reality. Trumpkins are all the same.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's amazing how few of his voters care about what's going on. 

Bright enough to read information from both sides, fact check, and formulate my own opinion on things. You should try it sometime. 

How fucking stupid are these people?  I mean... Seriously.

Posted Images

Just now, ben4titans said:

So your reality is making up things Trump didn't say then being outraged by it. 

My reality is based in reality. Yours is clearly not as you deflect legitimate news with faux outrage just like your boy Donald. The fact neckbeard having mouthbreathers elected him annoys me to no end. When he fucks flyover country in the ass like he's done for 40 years I'll be here to laugh at your unemployed self.

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

Migrant crime in Sweden is out of control.  Virtually every night there is an incident.  There is nothing wrong or incorrect with what Trump said regarding Sweden.  What IS wrong though, is pushing a fake news talking point that he incorrectly stated there was a terror attack when he absolutely did not say that.  

Domestic crime is out of control here......and?

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

My reality is based in reality. Yours is clearly not as you deflect legitimate news with faux outrage just like your boy Donald. The fact neckbeard having mouthbreathers elected him annoys me to no end. When he fucks flyover country in the ass like he's done for 40 years I'll be here to laugh at your unemployed self.

That's the cruel irony of this whole thing isn't it? While the "liberal elites" on the coasts are going crazy about Trump, at the end of the day it's really just an annoyance. Very few things that Trump does or does not do will directly worsen the life of these people. Really, it's those poor bastards in the rust-belt/middle america and coal country who will watch their fortunes worsen over the next 4 years because Trump will either not even try to help them or will be too incompetent to actually craft good policy. So they're all getting in their laughs at how Trump shits on the "elites" and the liberal media but in the end it will be they who get the ass end of this presidency. Some might say "who cares" or "they deserve it" but really just people in a shitty situation who really need someone to help them out. I feel for them. A lot of people will suffer because of this.

2 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Reality is a bitch.  It isn't hard to do some quick research on what is going on over there.  Goes contrary to what picture the Swedish gov't is trying to portray.  

What sources are you using in your "quick research"?

3 hours ago, OzTitan said:

If he said this:

"... you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden ..."

In the context of talking about Muslims, it sounds like he's describing an attack.

He's obviously was referencing Swedish fish 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I think this is false

The guy has the attention span of a gnat. Even after his staff tries to brief him on a subject, they give him a piece of paper with short bullet points. When he gets to a bullet point, he starts half of the sentence, might repeat a key word, then goes off script. That staff has no idea what will come out of his mouth.

Supposedly, he was watching a segment on Fox News about immigrants and crime in Sweden. I would not be surprise if he didn't get the details or context. He probably just read the scrolling ticker at the bottom of the screen and then referenced it in his speech.

Edited by Btowner