Trump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month – almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year

OILERMAN

3 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

The current world order, soon to be the old world order.  If you haven't taken a peak out of your window in a while, mighty big changes taking place across the world.  So, academics and professionals are of the up most character and will only act on the people's best interest, but businessmen are no bueno?  Riiiiight.  

They both have long track records that speak for themselves.  When's the last time you heard about an academic who went to jail because he was screwing over his students, employees, or the government?  Now do the same litmus test for these businessmen.  Most of them live in court because they are trying to get around certain unprofitable laws or protect themselves from litigation when they did something wrong.  Trump himself had to settle with Trump University because he was guilty of FRAUD.  

I would go into more detail and give a better response but i'm tired of wasting my time on energy on Trumpkins who simply are not in tune with reality and insist that things like Breitbart and Infowars are legitimate while CBS news is fake.  I've got no more energy to give to people like that.  Sorry.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please, just please... stop talking about Hillary.  It's beyond pathetic.

Hillary was no longer relevant the day after the election. All of us who voted for her knew that from the beginning. It is you fuck head Trump supporters that keep using an irrelevant Hillary to suppo

I never supported her and I still think it's a cheap little tactic you're using to avoid talking about the actual, sitting president. It's deflection pure and simple.

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

The old world order is bickering over facts, the new world order is citing facts and seeing people flat ignore or lie about them.

I have no idea who any of these orders are.  The only things changing are where the money is going and an astounding drop in expectations for a presidency and cabinet from what I can tell.

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

New order, old order?  Illuminati?  WTF are we talking about?  It's conspiracy theory bullshit.  That's all I was saying.  

Only new world order I know

5 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

The old world order is bickering over facts, the new world order is citing facts and seeing people flat ignore or lie about them.

16 years of Trump World Order...LOL!!!

30 minutes ago, 52O said:

Lol holy shit y'all are so dumb

bitch totally deflects into a total lie (or just saying that girls whom he has grabbed by the pussy deserved it) 

wheres trump grabbing dicks? Putins private home video collection 

Are you really that much of a moron? Nevermind, stupid question.

44 minutes ago, thor said:

Are you really that much of a moron? Nevermind, stupid question.

How'd she own anyone

she just said her dads a dick, and gives what he gets to whoever right? So these women whom had their respective pussies grabbed by trump must of grabbed his dick first right?

owned lolol

go ahead trumpflake throw up a meme 

10 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Well it was clear that both Clinton and Trump were liars from the start, yet they were both our nominees and Trump won out.   So in a sense the lying (at least the little ones) is a non issue.   Obviously the public did not care enough about the lying aspect to keep them from winning their party's nominee.   At the same time it is very irritating to hear your President tell lies.   There usually is no good excuse for it.

Let's not forget though that Obama told some big whoppers too.    Conservatives did not like it, while many on the left defended it.   So yes, there is hypocrisy on both sides.

I'll also add that the media didn't care too much over many of Clinton or Obama lies.   But they seem to be quick with the pen on Trump.   That just makes Republicans more apt to defend Trump and cry hypocrisy when the left brings up Trump lies.

I like this post.  It's good to hear you say it's irritating to hear the president lie and that there's hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle.  It at least acknowledges a truth.  We might disagree on politics, but we can agree there's less than noble attributes being in this game.  And I bet there's a whole lot more we agree on than disagree on, even in the political realm.  

I'll agree the mainstream media is less likely to hang on Obama's or Hillary's lies (outside of Fox), but you have to admit, Trump is providing a lot of material rather quickly.  

It's like a TV show.