Trump to use 100,000 Guard troops for La Migra!

SleepingTitan

It's apparently a draft of a memo and not 100% yet. Some people are thinkin this is the white house trying to find the mole. You release memos to every department with a few different words in each one. That narrows down to what department the leak came from. Then you keep doing it on a smaller scale inside the department until you have the guy. I heard he strategy  it on a podcast or in a movie somewhere but I can't remember where. Seems like the white house could have heard it somewhere too lol. 

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It's apparently a draft of a memo and not 100% yet. Some people are thinkin this is the white house trying to find the mole. You release memos to every department with a few different words in each one. That narrows down to what department the leak came from. Then you keep doing it on a smaller scale inside the department until you have the guy. I heard he strategy  it on a podcast or in a movie somewhere but I can't remember where. Seems like the white house could have heard it somewhere too lol. 

Interesting. 

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Did that mole strategy come from the KGB field manual?

12 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

RUMBLINGS: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Ploy To Smoke Out The Leaker

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/reports-national-guard-fake-memo-ploy-smoke-leaker/

Trump is discovering who the leakers are. it is not going to be difficult, but it will take time to clear out the traitors in the US Government.

You are late to the party. I said this yesterday. Go back to your hole now.

Archived