2017 NFL Draft Rumors & Buzz OT

Jonboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Corey Davis on Russilo & Kanell just a bit ago.. "Who is your Favourite QB"?   Davis - Marcus Mariota.     

TitansReport.com, where all NFL journalists are hacks and have no sources. 

Posted Images

Western Michigan wide receiver Corey Davis visited the Baltimore Ravens, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Browns and Arizona Cardinals before the NFL draft.

But a recent meeting with the Ravens left a different impression than the rest on one of the draft's top three pass-catchers.

"Just the entire feel is a lot different than I had with any other team. It was really comfort," Davis told ESPN.com. "That's a credit to coach [John] Harbaugh and what he has going out there and their GM [Ozzie Newsome]. It was a lot of fun."

http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/35500/corey-davis-felt-more-of-a-comfort-level-with-ravens-than-any-other-team

21 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Mariota, Henry, and Williams as a big 3 is pretty cool. I won't lie. It's like a team I would have made on Madden when I was a kid 

I was thinking the same thing lol. Red zone destruction. 

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

If the Ravens like him isn't that a bad sign?

Yeah. If we are hoping he's there at 18, it is. That's why I posted the praying gif, lol.

Just now, Jonboy said:

Yeah. If we are hoping he's there at 18, it is. That's why I posted the praying gif, lol.

I think he was referring to Newsome's history of drafting WR. His track record overall speaks for itself, but his history of drafting WR is abysmal. Name a really good WR Newsome drafted. 

6 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

If the Ravens like him isn't that a bad sign?

Considering their dubious track record on drafting WR in the 1st round, this might make me sway towards Williams or Ross.

LOL, socaltitan and I posted the similar thoughts.

Edited by rns90

• Jonboy unpinned this topic