2017 NFL Draft Rumors & Buzz OT

Jonboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Corey Davis on Russilo & Kanell just a bit ago.. "Who is your Favourite QB"?   Davis - Marcus Mariota.     

TitansReport.com, where all NFL journalists are hacks and have no sources. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, big2033 said:

LOL I mean I feel like Davis happens at 18 if we go defense with the first pick.

But again it seems like we're trying to trade down a bit to take Howard/Williams and then wait for the corner we want.

This sounds like the most plausible scenario to me.  I think they might just go after the best available defender with the 2nd 1st rounder (good chance they trade out of 18 too) and not restrict themselves to a CB.

3 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I think the Eagles are a threat to take Humphrey. Look at their CB depth chart. Conley is out of the equation. And from where they're sitting, it's not sounding like McCaffrey will make it to them

Saints as well.  And you can't discount someone trading up (DET?) in front of the Titans to draft him.

8 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Saints as well.  And you can't discount someone trading up (DET?) in front of the Titans to draft him.

Definitely the Saints. People keep talking about the deep CB class, but it's starting to thin out a bit with the injuries to Jones and Moreau, the Conley issue, and guys like Tabor bombing the workouts. That's going to push some guys up. I would not be surprised of Humphrey is the 2nd CB off the board. Might not even make it to 18. Of course, there is the chance of the Titans trading down and taking him. Or take him at 5. I can only imagine the reaction.

Edited by socaltitan

I feel like like 5 is a dangerous place to get stuck in and take Lattimore. It's like you declined to exchange your Secret Santa gift and then went, Wait, WTF did I just do?!

Howard, Adams, even Hooker at 5 before Lattimore, please. Also, starting to worry about them OSU boys a little bit. Maybe unwarranted but the last thing you hope comes out is it's real and Lattimore knew about it. Hope it's all nothing and if we get him, he's another great player for us, a true #1 CB.

2 hours ago, GLinks said:

I wouldn't trade from 5 to 15 with Colts for 15, 46, 80 and 121, which is about what it would take. I wouldn't want to trade with them even if it involved their 2018 1st, either.

The upside of talk of Indy trying to trade up to get McCaffrey is that other teams who want him will be trying to trade up... with us. It would be nice if we could get teams bidding to trade up for multiple players and not just a QB.

Haven't heard many people saying this: 

Edit- Weird. Looks like he deleted the tweet. It was from Eric Galko. Said he'd never been more confident in a first round than this one. Said he'd be dropping a new "what I'm hearing" in the morning. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic