Solving other people's problems

Number9

3 hours ago, titanruss said:

the second problem is the defense you are trying to build gleefully ignores the largest terrorist countries in the world arent being bothered in any way by this presidency... which means its purely a farce of a restriction set in motion to only make morons believe something is being done.  it's not. its just pissing the more peaceful of muslim countries off more. 

so no you have the actual dangerous muslim countries without the restrictions and you have the peaceful countries who the US just went through a process of indian giving with their freedom and then stranding them all over the world... and you expect things to get better? you think poking them and laughing is the smart decision?

But the list of the countries was compiled by the obama admin, not the trump admin.  Are you going to tell us you didn't support the obama administration too?

Now, as far as terror-related crimes, indictments and convictions since 2001, there's been a number of people arrested and convicted of such crimes, that are either from all 7 of those countries, or those 7 plus a couple more.

http://www.sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2016/6/at-least-580-individuals-convicted-in-terror-cases-since-9-11-at-least-380-are-foreign-born

However, the Department of Justice (DOJ) did provide the Subcommittee with a list it maintains of 580 individuals not only implicated, but convicted, of terrorism or terrorism-related offenses between September 11, 2001 and December 31, 2014. DOJ has deferred to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to provide immigration background information regarding these individuals, but to this day, DHS has not done so – despite having the information on the foreign-born easily accessible in its records and databases.

Using this list, the Subcommittee conducted open-source research and determined that at least 380 of the 580 were foreign-born (71 were confirmed natural-born, and the remaining 129 are not known).  Of the 380 foreign-born, at least 24 were initially admitted to the United States as refugees, and at least 33 had overstayed their visas. Additionally, of those born abroad, at least 62 were from Pakistan, 28 were from Lebanon, 22 were Palestinian, 21 were from Somalia, 20 were from Yemen, 19 were from Iraq, 16 were from Jordan, 17 were from Egypt, and 10 were from Afghanistan.

(Bolds are mine)

So the argument in opposition to the basis for this moratorium is rather disingenuous, and in some cases downright false.  It seems immigration, whether legal or not, has contributed to terror-related criminal activity here in the US, from the list of countries the obama admin made, and the current admin drew upon, in developing the immigration pause.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

3 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

It seems immigration, whether legal or not, has contributed to terror-related criminal activity here in the US

and in other free countries around the world.  The people are refugees from Islamic radicals.  They relocate and fly to the nearest mosque.  There is only ONE God, there are many, many religions.  

There was a muslim woman in CA who wanted to wear a veil over her drivers license.  Now in her country where they wear the veiled face, she can't even drive a car or get a DL.  So, she wants you to respect her customs and to hell with your laws.  Do you think she loves America?  Think about it.

Where do the ISISes  get their money?  What do the muslims in America say about America and Americans?  Why is it so easy for a person to travel to another country and come back willing to shoot their coworkers?  

For me it's not about politics.  It's commonsense.  

On 2/6/2017 at 2:32 PM, Number9 said:

I believe in Jesus teachings.  But I also believe in the teaching of other religions.  I refer to myself as christian here because that is what you understand.  I believe in the truth of any and all religions.  I believe that inside me is the spirit of God that guides me in understanding.  The bible has reference to this in John.  I believe God lives in and is everything on this planet.  

I have a problem with terrorists.  I have a problem with drones.  

You have in your post made me a supporter of Trump.  This is not about him.  I have said this same thing before he ran for office.  Your post says he is going about it wrong and he most likely is.  

My point is proven by current events.  There is a problem.  People who adhere to Islam are killing each other and will blow you up too.  Not all of them.  They have shown by example that moving them to another place does not stop the violence.  

We've had two World Wars, which included no Muslim countries.  And that included Atomic Bombs, gas and all kinds of shit.  Is it that only Muslims are judged for acts of aggression?

Edited by Righteous

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

We've had two World Wars, which included no Muslim countries.  And that included Atomic Bombs, gas and all kinds of shit.  Is it that only Muslims are judged for acts of aggression?

Huh?

Here, read this, and see if you can reconcile that statement with the facts:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/world-war-i-led-to-a-century-of-violence-in-the-middle-east-a-946052-2.html

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

Those countries are not placing bombs to blow up innocent civilians.  I will not say they are not fighting a just cause, I posted part of the devastation that has been done to them.  I just understand, it's not over.  It appears to not be going to end soon.  Having more of a people who believe you are unfit for life is not going to solve it.  The reason they are so easily radicalized if they are reminded of all that has happened to them.  But whatever, bring more into the country is not smart.

Everybody the USA has conquered took their whipping and shut up.  Japan starting selling us trinkets.  We dropped a bomb on their nonwhite asses.  The Vietnamese became friends, even though many of them walk around their country with napalm scared faces.  The Muslin is not like that and their religion is an easy target for radicalization.  The Viet Cong didn't bomb people at the Boston Marathon.  North Koreans are not sneaking into America and shooting up nightclubs.  Black people after decades upon decades of the most sadistic form of slavery on the planet are not getting on planes with bombs in their tennis shoes.  The Native American Indians after enduring genocide are not flying planes into the World Trade Center.

48 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Those countries are not placing bombs to blow up innocent civilians.  I will not say they are not fighting a just cause, I posted part of the devastation that has been done to them.  I just understand, it's not over.  It appears to not be going to end soon.  Having more of a people who believe you are unfit for life is not going to solve it.  The reason they are so easily radicalized if they are reminded of all that has happened to them.  But whatever, bring more into the country is not smart.

Everybody the USA has conquered took their whipping and shut up.  Japan starting selling us trinkets.  We dropped a bomb on their nonwhite asses.  The Vietnamese became friends, even though many of them walk around their country with napalm scared faces.  The Muslin is not like that and their religion is an easy target for radicalization.  The Viet Cong didn't bomb people at the Boston Marathon.  North Koreans are not sneaking into America and shooting up nightclubs.  Black people after decades upon decades of the most sadistic form of slavery on the planet are not getting on planes with bombs in their tennis shoes.  The Native American Indians after enduring genocide are not flying planes into the World Trade Center.

I think it's a little deeper than this, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.  You certainly have every right to yours.

http://www.cnn.com

Fareed Zakaria did an interview today, 02/12/2016 on CNN.  It starts at the 12:45 mark of the show.

It's about Palestine and the way the Palestinian people were/have/are being treated.  Go an just see this little snippet and you can figure out what is happening in the Middle East.  You as a US citizen have funded and supported this invasion.  You as a US citzen have given Israel a nuclear weapon to impose their will on the people who live there. 

You will also understand why the USA should never have gone to blow up and kill over 110,000+ civilians in Iraq.  

~~~~ripple effect~~~~~

We need to get out.  

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8175924

why don't they go to Arab countries. They have the same religion and they practice sharia law.  They all run straight to the mosque here. They shun our lifestyle. What do you think would happen to a tranny in their countries?  Common sense. 

Plus these are rich countries.