Senior Bowl Week

headhunter

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No that's the guy I want instead of Kupp, can play slot and outside and would be great value in the third.

You take Garrett without a second's hesitation because he's the best player in the draft at the 2nd most important position in the league. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Huston said:

Wow he is small and low to the ground, hated covering those kinda guys.

Give me one of those tall/fast vertical guys and I'm good but those little guys out of the slot ALWAYS gave me problems. I don't know why. They're just so damn shifty. Your hips gotta be A1 to lock those guys up.

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

Give me one of those tall/fast vertical guys and I'm good but those little guys out of the slot ALWAYS gave me problems. I don't know why. They're just so damn shifty. Your hips gotta be A1 to lock those guys up.

Because you have to really break down to tackle those guys, gets tiring.

1 minute ago, Huston said:

Because you have to really break down to tackle those guys, gets tiring.

Tackling was always fine, it's staying with them out of their breaks that's tough. They change direction so damn quickly and they have so much space to get open in the slot.

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Tackling was always fine, it's staying with them out of their breaks that's tough. They change direction so damn quickly and they have so much space to get open in the slot.

That wasn't my problem it was just getting low enough to wrap them up, I was kinda tall for a corner.