Trump's Presidency looking bad already.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love seeing the people who supported Trump genuinely embarrassed by the way Trump acts like a 13yr old girl. You can see them begging him to stop tweeting and stop whining and boasting etc..... Sorr

Its way worse than expected. - Tpp killed without a replacement. Opens door for China to negotiate it's own Tpp variant which they are fast tracking. - wants turn Medicaid into a block grant

This is the real forum, NFL talk is the off topic forum. #alternativefacts

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Yes, the people in charge of the inauguration estimated that there were roughly 1 million people in attendance. The National Park Service does not count attendees, but they use hotel registries within a certain range of DC and the public transportation stiles count to make such determination.

This was the 2nd largest crowd in inauguration history.

2nd largest crowd since 2013 you mean.

Edited by Titanjuicy

29 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Yes, the people in charge of the inauguration estimated that there were roughly 1 million people in attendance. The National Park Service does not count attendees, but they use hotel registries within a certain range of DC and the public transportation stiles count to make such determination.

This was the 2nd largest crowd in inauguration history.

Wrong. Most of the people within the city were here for the women's march. Where do you think they stayed trumpkin? Keep trying. You make yourself look more idiotic with each bullshit post.

35 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Wrong. Most of the people within the city were here for the women's march. Where do you think they stayed trumpkin? Keep trying. You make yourself look more idiotic with each bullshit post.

I have never gone to an inauguration, but this was the warmest that I can remember.   I'm sure that helped the turnout.

1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

We know that the Trump photo was taken well before the crowd had filled up the mall. There were 1 million people there. Not a bad crowd for a rainy day.

But this is the one that matters.

16114145_10207575011322604_4267479822836

The picture of trumps crowd was taken at 11:59am.... 1 minute before the inauguration started.... everyone must have been stuck in traffic I guess.....