5. 5. GB @ ATL over/under 61.5

6. 6. PIT @ NE over/under 51

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

suspect wearing a cut off hoodie seen fleeing the scene.

Tomlin might be as dumb as @scine09 says he is

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Stan said:

After the vid of the steelers calling the pats assholes surfaced ou knew it was over for the steelers I don't think they have any shot in foxboro

Rodgers vs Brady super bowl 

That surely didn't help.  BB probably says worse, but they don't have players stupid enough to post it online.  

52 minutes ago, Number9 said:

That surely didn't help.  BB probably says worse, but they don't have players stupid enough to post it online.  

When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let’s say very little moving forward. Let’s start our preparation,” Tomlin said. “We spotted them assholes a day-and-a-half. They played yesterday; our game got moved to tonight. We’re gonna touch down at 4 o’clock in the fucking morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for their ass. But you ain’t got to tell them that we’re coming.”

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2017/01/16/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-patriots-assholes/

I don't see how GB wins batting a collapse from Atlanta. But I've put GB to loss both of their other games, so I'll just keep at it and chirp about my genius when/if odds finally come to fruition and I'm right by chance. Plus I get to talk about McCarthy again. Can't go wrong on this game.

Pitt has a better chance against NE than most give them credit for. I actually like Pitt in that game. But barely.

Long story short, the only outcome I don't think is likely is GB winning. But I'll pull a Napoleon and claim I got things right no matter what.