Championship games  

44 members have voted

1. 1. GB @ ATL

2. 2. PIT @ NE

3. 3. GB @ ATL spread

4. 4. PIT @ NE spread

5. 5. GB @ ATL over/under 61.5

6. 6. PIT @ NE over/under 51

I thought it would be a good idea to start the game threads early so everyone has a chance to get their picks in!  Who do you like? I think we will end up seeing ATL vs PIT in the Super Bowl. The NFL wants GB vs NE for sure. 

Edited by heyitsmeallen

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

suspect wearing a cut off hoodie seen fleeing the scene.

Tomlin might be as dumb as @scine09 says he is

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Are you gambling again and just wanting our opinion so you can make a better bet? If thats the case then I have 1 thing to say to you... Gimme a Nickel on the Dogs to cover the spread

Haha no, there are places that are way better than here to get consensus betting info haha. It's just fun to see how everyone thinks the games will go. 

I'm only an hour and a half from Atlanta… Thinking about running down there tomorrow and seeing if I can find a ticket on the cheap after the game starts.  

I mean heck… How often does a Titans or Falcons fan get a chance to attend a conference championship game? :)

(what sucks is that my wife has a really good in on club level seats for Falcons games through her work… but one of the company's  co-owners is a huge Packers fan, so the tickets went to him instead.  Had it been any other team, we probably would've gotten the tickets for free.)